ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers looking for hosts » Farm Animals Looking for Hosts » Lorca

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Lorca , is looking for a host
Snamoen
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Group: Members

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to Snamoen Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi! Lorca, my highland cow TV, is looking for a host for the first time. She was wondering if anyone, any where, is interested in hosting her?

My TVs:
Lorca is with Olgamaus in Germany
Hamie is with Cyn in the Netherlands
Hippy is with Fin07Fay09 in Germany

Currently hosting:
Paula Hip
Lizzy Lizard
Imperio
Mefito

Posted May 3, 2012, 8:52 pm
Gizalba
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to Gizalba Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Good luck Lorca! :P
Hello, I have been locked out of my account for a long time as I had forgotten my password. I had made another account (Gizalba2) so I was updating from there for a while, however I am back using this one now :)

TVs I still have whose owners have been absent for over a year:

Pengy, Tapsi and Jala

If any of these owners come back and would like me to post these guys back to you, please let me know!

Posted May 4, 2012, 2:21 am
olgamaus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to olgamaus Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Lorca is welcome in Germany (in a veggie household).
Photos of all  ToyVoyagers I've hosted to far, here on flickr

Posted May 4, 2012, 6:04 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable