ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » RRs, Travelling Notebooks, and other Projects » Travelling notebook

Pages: << prev 1, 2 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Travelling notebook, Only TVs are aloud to write on it
mmm105
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Finland

Send an email to mmm105 Send a personal messsage to mmm105 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi all!

I like the idea of travelling notebook, so I decided to start one of my own.

But this notebook is not the usual one. To this notebook ONLY ToyVoyagers are aloud to write!

It's working like this:
- If you want to join in this notebook, send me a PM or write in this topic.
- It's not you, who write in the notebook... It's the ToyVoyagers, who are visiting you (you are currently hosting them), who can write in this notebook.
- TVs can write, draw, clue photos, and so on... whatever they like to do to the notebook.
- You will get the next person's address from me. Please send the notebook forward within 2 weeks.

Well, if you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

This notebook started travelling in 15th May 2012.

PARTICIPANTS:
- MySongIsLaughter, United Kingdom, Received 17.5.2012, Sent 25.5.2012
- Noisy, Germany Rec 30.5.2012 Sent 21.6.2012
- La_Kate_Boheme, Germany Rec 24.6.2012 Sent 6.7.2012
- SiniS, Spain Rec 10.7.2012 Sent 2.9.2012
- Sam-The-Sheep, United Kingdom Rec October 2012 Sent
- MySongIsLaughter, United Kingdom
- MA_17, Germany
- Fin07Fay09, Germany
-
-
-
-
-

If you have already joined, but still would like to join AGAIN, it's very fine!!!

P.S: Some pictures of this travelling notebook you can find for example Jessie's travelog update: http://www.toyvoyagers.com/index.php?a=post_view&t=1021126&p=81979

My toys: Kurnau and Troot, Amie, Ape Apina, Bzzzzz, Suomi-girl, Suomi-boy

...and my missing toys :'(  Purr Pörri, Druri, Niiskuneiti, Hipsu, Stella & Luna

I'm currently hosting: -

I'm a postcrosser, too!
:)

Posted May 12, 2012, 9:22 am Last edited Jan 12, 2013, 10:26 pm by mmm105
MySongIsLaughter
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to MySongIsLaughter Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I would love to participate! You can count me in :)

Posted May 12, 2012, 10:51 am
mmm105
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Finland

Send an email to mmm105 Send a personal messsage to mmm105 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

MySongIsLaughter said:
I would love to participate! You can count me in :)

Thanks! :)

Anyone else?

...and my missing toys :'(  Purr Pörri, Druri, Niiskuneiti, Hipsu, Stella & Luna

I'm a postcrosser, too!

Posted May 12, 2012, 2:23 pm
Noisy
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Noisy Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

...psssssst......

this is me, Jethro, writing.
I am currently no TV, but I beg for a traveltag since weeks.
I am the new-stay-at-home-plushy here in the house and we often have a lot of guests. Noisy is much busy at the moment, and when she hasn't got time for us again to show something new, we could decorate your book.
But don't tell her ;-)

...psssssst.....

Posted May 12, 2012, 2:46 pm
mmm105
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Finland

Notebook is sent to MySongIsLaughter to UK. :)

I'm a postcrosser, too!

Posted May 15, 2012, 2:17 pm
MySongIsLaughter
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to MySongIsLaughter Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

It arrived today! can you send me a message with the address for the next person to send it to? The TVs I'm hosting will probably write in it on the weekend :)

Posted May 17, 2012, 10:51 am
mmm105
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Finland

MySongIsLaughter said:
It arrived today! can you send me a message with the address for the next person to send it to? The TVs I'm hosting will probably write in it on the weekend :)

I just sent you a PM :)

I'm a postcrosser, too!

Posted May 18, 2012, 1:25 pm
MySongIsLaughter
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

United Kingdom

Travelling notebook is travelling :)

Posted May 25, 2012, 2:03 pm
MySongIsLaughter
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

United Kingdom

Er... there kinda seems to be 3 of us involved in this. The notebook won't get very far. I put links in the travelog posts, so hopefully at least the people reading them will find out, but I'll see if there are any other places where it would be appropriate to stick a link.

Posted May 29, 2012, 5:06 pm
Noisy
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Noisy Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

The book is here with Jethro and all the other TVs now.

Posted May 30, 2012, 1:13 pm
mmm105
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Finland

Noisy said:
The book is here with Jethro and all the other TVs now.

Great!

I'm a postcrosser, too!

Posted Jun 5, 2012, 4:47 pm
mmm105
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Finland

MySongIsLaughter said:
Er... there kinda seems to be 3 of us involved in this. The notebook won't get very far. I put links in the travelog posts, so hopefully at least the people reading them will find out, but I'll see if there are any other places where it would be appropriate to stick a link.

Thanks!

It's not a problem that there's only 3 of us joining... Notebook is always welcome to come back home... and it starts travelling to new place, when more people would like to have their TVs to write in it. :)

I'm a postcrosser, too!

Posted Jun 5, 2012, 4:50 pm
La_Kate_Boheme
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to La_Kate_Boheme Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I'd love to take part :)

Posted Jun 5, 2012, 6:07 pm
SiniS
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Spain

Send a personal messsage to SiniS Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi!!
I'm Zero!!! I would like to take part on this notebook!!! I love to draw!!! But at the moment, we don't have any TV at home :( maybe, when the notebook arrives here, we have a TV with us :D Can I join? My mommy gives me her permission ^^
My TV:
Zero. He will stay at home with me, but he wants to meet other TV to be their host and show them the city where he lives. Do you want to be a Zero's guest? Just PM me!
Vassily: in Germany with EuroMaus who has dissappeared :(
Mariposita: starting her trip

Currently hosting:
Betzi
Qah
Madam Miff

Plans:

As I haven't got enough money neither time, I only can host small or medium TV and 1 TV at the same time. Sorry for the inconvenience, hope you understand it.

A NEW ZERO'S LIFE MISSION!!! Welcome a guest which name starts with every ABC letter:
A for Ape Apina
B for Betty Bear, Betzi
D for Doña Felisa
M for Miggy, Madam Miff
Q for Qah
R for Rico the Tiger, Rocky Raccoon
S for Suny
T for TezTez

Posted Jun 5, 2012, 8:10 pm
mmm105
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Finland

SiniS said:
Hi!!
I'm Zero!!! I would like to take part on this notebook!!! I love to draw!!! But at the moment, we don't have any TV at home :( maybe, when the notebook arrives here, we have a TV with us :D Can I join? My mommy gives me her permission ^^

Hi Zero! Offcourse you can join in it!
Could you please send your mommy's (SiniS's) address to me (mmm105) in PM? Thanks!

I'm a postcrosser, too!

Posted Jun 5, 2012, 8:36 pm
Sam-The-Sheep
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

United Kingdom

Visit Sam-The-Sheep's web site Send a personal messsage to Sam-The-Sheep Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi... Sam would love to get involved with this...

However... due to current cost restrictions.... i would only be able to send on to someone within the UK (Sorry!) So... If You can fit me in anywhere in the list where I am able to continue it along to someone in the UK Sam would be happy to join in!
Visit me at www.samthesheep.webs.com

Posted Jun 6, 2012, 6:55 pm
mmm105
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Finland

Sam-The-Sheep said:
Hi... Sam would love to get involved with this...

However... due to current cost restrictions.... i would only be able to send on to someone within the UK (Sorry!) So... If You can fit me in anywhere in the list where I am able to continue it along to someone in the UK Sam would be happy to join in!

Fine, I keep you in my mind. :)
And if ever someone else member from UK join in, I will put you just before him/her in travelling order.

I'm a postcrosser, too!

Posted Jun 11, 2012, 5:44 pm
mmm105
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Finland

To let you all know:

If you have already written in this notebook, but still would like to join AGAIN, it's very fine!!! :)

I'm a postcrosser, too!

Posted Jun 11, 2012, 5:47 pm
MySongIsLaughter
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

United Kingdom

If anyone (Sam-The-Sheep or others) needs to send the notebook within the UK I would be willing to recieve it again :)

Posted Jun 12, 2012, 2:55 pm
mmm105
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Finland

MySongIsLaughter said:
If anyone (Sam-The-Sheep or others) needs to send the notebook within the UK I would be willing to recieve it again :)

Thank you! :)

I added you again to the travelling order. Let me know, if it's not fine for you, otherways you don't have to do anything, because I still have your address.

I'm a postcrosser, too!

Posted Jun 12, 2012, 6:55 pm
Pages: << prev 1, 2 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable