ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » RRs, Travelling Notebooks, and other Projects » Long-time RR for toys

Pages: << prev 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Long-time RR for toys, Looking for hosts
miapearl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to miapearl Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Following on from the other thread, there is interest in a longer stay round robin, where toys stay with a host for 2 to 3 months.

If you are interested, please reply to this thread. My aim would be to get this RR up and running by mid-June, mid-July early August.

Finland
mmm105  Bzzzzz

Germany

Dr.Kröbner Misslucy
Shilo Knöpfchen

UK
miapearl Gwen Jolie

USA
MamiTig Phillip

route decided by pulling names out of a hat, is:
mmm105 - Shilo - nuriayasmin - MamiTig - Dr.Kröbner - miapearl... Order to be revised, full travelling plan coming soon.
If you are interested in hosting any of my toys please message me, or post in the appropriate toys looking for hosts thread.

[note to self]Organise an itinerary for the toys, and not organise hosts at the last minute[/note to self]

Mira has arrived at her new host, another Postcrosser :) and Alfie should be with another Postcrosser!
Do not be afraid to say you would like to host one of my travelling toys!
Toys lost? Misty Rose Baconella Hoots  Bubo  Lintilla - on the lookout for replacements from charity shops.

I have taken on more activities/commitments/responsibilities... still adjusting and may be a bit slow with updates...

Posted May 19, 2012, 9:56 pm Last edited Nov 15, 2012, 4:29 pm by miapearl
RikeH
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to RikeH Visit RikeH's web site Send a personal messsage to RikeH Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hello,

I am interested :D

Greetings
RikeH
My ToyVoyagers :
PieksiHH stays with HoBi.
HolgiHH visits windy62.
PinkyHH stays with goldmoon.
UrselHH has fun with natalina

GustavHH, SunnyHH, NiliHH, TobiHH, ThomasHH and HelgaHH are at home.

UrselHH  the Second was kidnapped by EuroMaus.
MrCoolHH is LOST in Poland at inidhil.
KalliHH was kidnapped by Oppenheimer.
BineHH is lost on the way to vunder

And finally dicker Kumpel stays at home with me. He just started his own website - look here : Dicker Kumpel's website

Montgomery, Mephi,Sansone and Stoker are with me now. 

If you want to host one of my TVs, please send a PM! This year I prefer TV-Swaps.

Posted May 19, 2012, 9:58 pm
nuriayasmin
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to nuriayasmin Send a personal messsage to nuriayasmin Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I'm also interested.
ToyVoyagers I'm currently hosting:
Shesh (Germany)
Slowly-Slowly (Netherlands)

Posted May 19, 2012, 10:45 pm
MamiTig
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Visit MamiTig's web site Send a personal messsage to MamiTig Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I am interested!
- MamiTig

Posted May 20, 2012, 12:15 am
Eustachia
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Eustachia Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I am interested! :D
Please join my Cosmopolitan Cookbook Project assisted by Cooking Carrie http://www.gif-paradies.de/gifs/nahrung/karotten/karotte_0016.gif

[color=teal]My ToyVoyagers:
Eloy is with Hanachan (JPN) // Itinarery: Jillyfish (USA)
Cosyfuzz is with Vreni (RR6) //
Uilina is with nuriayasmin //
Wotan is with MamiTig // Itinarery: BlackCat (GER), Renmeleon (USA)
Tamina is with Birdie87 //
Woozy is with BlackCat (GTVT)
Brownbeard is with Eohippus . // Itinarery: LoganCarter (FIN)
Mr. Quakedi is with Mondfalke // Itinarery: Vernella (GER), fam-united (GER)
Mimi and George are with MySongIsLaughter //
Purple Tentacle is with Shilo (GER/USA)

Currently hosting:
Ziggy Dragon

Posted May 20, 2012, 1:12 am
Dr.Kröbner
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Dr.Kröbner Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I am interested too :D

Posted May 20, 2012, 5:56 am
Shilo
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Shilo Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi there!

I am interested too. But i have the problem, that because of my trip to america i can't start bevor end of july.
My ToyVoyagers :

Happy Ping - stays with Leslie
*Snowball* - is a stay at home TV
Hip & Hop - Paula Hip stays with Snamoen and Sam Hop stays with klubwerks 
Knöpfchen - stays with Dr.Kröbner 
Cookie Monster - is staying at home

TezTez, Sterni, Purple Tentacle, Peppi Pooh and Gwen Jolie are with me now.

Hase, Mr. Stanley, Bzzzzz, Zeitgeist, Little Dragon, Freddi, HoppsiMilk Chocolate, Lorca, Viper, Captain, PinkyHH and Ranil left us for their next adventures.
Have fun !

Posted May 21, 2012, 5:53 am
miapearl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to miapearl Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Sorry I haven't been online much recently... mid-June was a bit optimistic...

Maybe end of July would be a better time to start, and Shilo would be able to take part...
If you are interested in hosting any of my toys please message me, or post in the appropriate toys looking for hosts thread.

[note to self]Organise an itinerary for the toys, and not organise hosts at the last minute[/note to self]

Mira has arrived at her new host, another Postcrosser :) and Alfie should be with another Postcrosser!
Toys lost? Misty Rose Baconella Hoots  Bubo  Lintilla - on the lookout for replacements from charity shops.

I have taken on more activities/commitments/responsibilities... still adjusting and may be a bit slow with updates...

Posted Jun 12, 2012, 12:02 pm
mmm105
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Finland

Send an email to mmm105 Send a personal messsage to mmm105 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi!
I'm intrested, too! :)
My toys: Kurnau and Troot, Amie, Ape Apina, Bzzzzz, Suomi-girl, Suomi-boy

...and my missing toys :'(  Purr Pörri, Druri, Niiskuneiti, Hipsu, Stella & Luna

I'm currently hosting: -

I'm a postcrosser, too!
:)

Posted Jun 13, 2012, 8:34 am
Hanni
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Hanni Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I'm intrested, too!
*Paul* have fun with Takata (Germany)
Sissi is at Mamitig (Southeast Kansas).
Sterni is at Tiffy (Germay).
Maxi is at HoBi (Germany).
Do you host a TV for my send me a PM!

Posted Jun 13, 2012, 5:22 pm
Shilo
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Shilo Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I am verry happy that I can take part now.

I hope the ID for my new TV will arrive soon *g*
My ToyVoyagers :

Happy Ping - stays with Leslie
*Snowball* - is a stay at home TV
Hip & Hop - Paula Hip stays with Snamoen and Sam Hop stays with klubwerks 
Knöpfchen - stays with Dr.Kröbner 
Cookie Monster - is staying at home

TezTez, Sterni, Purple Tentacle, Peppi Pooh and Gwen Jolie are with me now.

Hase, Mr. Stanley, Bzzzzz, Zeitgeist, Little Dragon, Freddi, HoppsiMilk Chocolate, Lorca, Viper, Captain, PinkyHH and Ranil left us for their next adventures.
Have fun !

Posted Jun 13, 2012, 6:17 pm
miapearl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United Kingdom

Anyone else interested?
I will also need addresses (will contact those I need shortly), then I'll work out a schedule

Posted Jul 3, 2012, 11:23 am
MamiTig
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Visit MamiTig's web site Send a personal messsage to MamiTig Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Definitely still interested! :)
- MamiTig

Posted Jul 4, 2012, 5:17 am
MA_17
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Visit MA_17's web site Send a personal messsage to MA_17 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I'm in :rolleyes:

Posted Jul 4, 2012, 10:09 am
mmm105
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Finland

Send an email to mmm105 Send a personal messsage to mmm105 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I'm definitely still interested!
And I just sent you my address via PM (just in case)

...and my missing toys :'(  Purr Pörri, Druri, Niiskuneiti, Hipsu, Stella & Luna

I'm a postcrosser, too!

Posted Jul 9, 2012, 8:48 am
miapearl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United Kingdom

I shall sort out a route over the weekend and send PMs early next week....

Posted Jul 27, 2012, 1:03 pm
nuriayasmin
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to nuriayasmin Send a personal messsage to nuriayasmin Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Did you have the time to work out a trail?
ToyVoyagers I'm currently hosting:
Shesh (Germany)
Slowly-Slowly (Netherlands)

Posted Aug 6, 2012, 8:30 pm
mmm105
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Finland

I was thinking the same...

miapearl, if you need help to organizing this RR, I could help you, just tell me. :)

I'm a postcrosser, too!

Posted Aug 8, 2012, 9:39 am
miapearl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United Kingdom

Sorry about the delay - I realised I was one address short, and then had poor internet access last weekend... Two ticks, a look at the map and I'll sort out a route.

Posted Aug 8, 2012, 6:19 pm
miapearl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United Kingdom

PMs sent

Posted Aug 8, 2012, 7:02 pm
Pages: << prev 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable