ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » RRs, Travelling Notebooks, and other Projects » Long-time RR for toys

Pages: << prev 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Long-time RR for toys, Looking for hosts
nuriayasmin
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send an email to nuriayasmin Send a personal messsage to nuriayasmin Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I'm really sorry but I'm no longer active here. There are several reasons why I decided to stop with ToyVoyagers and I don't think it makes much sense to explain them in detail. However, all toys that are still staying with me are fine and I will certainly send them on or back to their owner. Bambi can come back to me or stay with MamiTig. I'm actually in a process of getting rid of absolutely everything I don't need for my everyday life and I'm afraid this includes plushies, so if Bambi returns to me, I'd release him into the wild and therefore I think it wouldn't make much sense for MamiTig to spend money on postage.
ToyVoyagers I'm currently hosting:
Shesh (Germany)
Slowly-Slowly (Netherlands)

Posted Oct 19, 2012, 7:24 pm
miapearl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to miapearl Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I'll work out a revised schedule in November, when the toys should move on.
If you are interested in hosting any of my toys please message me, or post in the appropriate toys looking for hosts thread.

[note to self]Organise an itinerary for the toys, and not organise hosts at the last minute[/note to self]

Mira has arrived at her new host, another Postcrosser :) and Alfie should be with another Postcrosser!
Do not be afraid to say you would like to host one of my travelling toys!
Toys lost? Misty Rose Baconella Hoots  Bubo  Lintilla - on the lookout for replacements from charity shops.

I have taken on more activities/commitments/responsibilities... still adjusting and may be a bit slow with updates...

Posted Oct 19, 2012, 11:21 pm
MamiTig
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Visit MamiTig's web site Send a personal messsage to MamiTig Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

nuriayasmin said:
I'm really sorry but I'm no longer active here. There are several reasons why I decided to stop with ToyVoyagers and I don't think it makes much sense to explain them in detail. However, all toys that are still staying with me are fine and I will certainly send them on or back to their owner. Bambi can come back to me or stay with MamiTig. I'm actually in a process of getting rid of absolutely everything I don't need for my everyday life and I'm afraid this includes plushies, so if Bambi returns to me, I'd release him into the wild and therefore I think it wouldn't make much sense for MamiTig to spend money on postage.

Would you mind if I mentored and just kept Bambi moving? I have not had much success with wild releases out here :(
- MamiTig

Posted Oct 20, 2012, 2:15 am
nuriayasmin
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to nuriayasmin Send a personal messsage to nuriayasmin Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Quote:
Would you mind if I mentored and just kept Bambi moving? I have not had much success with wild releases out here :(

That's perfectly all right with me. By the way, I've still got your YettaBear here. Just tell me if you want me to send her somewhere and no reason to hurry. I may be a bit unreliable in a certain way but I'm not the one to disappear and keep other people's properties.
Shesh (Germany)

Posted Oct 20, 2012, 7:58 pm
MamiTig
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Visit MamiTig's web site Send a personal messsage to MamiTig Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

nuriayasmin said:
That's perfectly all right with me. By the way, I've still got your YettaBear here. Just tell me if you want me to send her somewhere and no reason to hurry. I may be a bit unreliable in a certain way but I'm not the one to disappear and keep other people's properties.

OK! I will figure out a next host for Yetta and let you know when I find one! :)
- MamiTig

Posted Oct 21, 2012, 12:41 am
Shilo
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Shilo Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hello.

Did we have a new date and traveling route for our TVs? I am asking because it was planned that they move on this month.
My ToyVoyagers :

Happy Ping - stays with Leslie
*Snowball* - is a stay at home TV
Hip & Hop - Paula Hip stays with Snamoen and Sam Hop stays with klubwerks 
Knöpfchen - stays with Dr.Kröbner 
Cookie Monster - is staying at home

TezTez, Sterni, Purple Tentacle, Peppi Pooh and Gwen Jolie are with me now.

Hase, Mr. Stanley, Bzzzzz, Zeitgeist, Little Dragon, Freddi, HoppsiMilk Chocolate, Lorca, Viper, Captain, PinkyHH and Ranil left us for their next adventures.
Have fun !

Posted Nov 14, 2012, 1:33 pm
miapearl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to miapearl Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I have a plan!

Bzzz should visit MamiTig
Misslucy should visit mmm105
Knöpfchen should visit Dr.Kröbner
Gwen Jolie should visit Shilo
Philip should visit miapearl

The guests should travel this month hopefully arriving before Christmas, and will stay until sometime in February (probably after half-term school holiday, which is mid-month).

Will work out the rest of the journeys later. Will send out a pm shortly.
I have a ton of updates to do from a week's holiday in Scotland :)
If you are interested in hosting any of my toys please message me, or post in the appropriate toys looking for hosts thread.

[note to self]Organise an itinerary for the toys, and not organise hosts at the last minute[/note to self]

Mira has arrived at her new host, another Postcrosser :) and Alfie should be with another Postcrosser!
Toys lost? Misty Rose Baconella Hoots  Bubo  Lintilla - on the lookout for replacements from charity shops.

I have taken on more activities/commitments/responsibilities... still adjusting and may be a bit slow with updates...

Posted Nov 15, 2012, 4:31 pm
Shilo
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Shilo Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Bzzzzz started her trip to MamiTig today. I hope she will have a short and save trip.
My ToyVoyagers :

Hase, Mr. Stanley, Bzzzzz, Zeitgeist, Little Dragon, Freddi, HoppsiMilk Chocolate, Lorca, Viper, Captain, PinkyHH and Ranil left us for their next adventures.
Have fun !

Posted Nov 20, 2012, 1:15 pm
Dr.Kröbner
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Dr.Kröbner Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Phillip is on his way to Miapearl :D

Posted Nov 20, 2012, 1:34 pm
mmm105
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Finland

Send an email to mmm105 Send a personal messsage to mmm105 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Gwen Jolie started travelling to Shilo :)
My toys: Kurnau and Troot, Amie, Ape Apina, Bzzzzz, Suomi-girl, Suomi-boy

...and my missing toys :'(  Purr Pörri, Druri, Niiskuneiti, Hipsu, Stella & Luna

I'm currently hosting: -

I'm a postcrosser, too!
:)

Posted Nov 20, 2012, 6:38 pm
miapearl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United Kingdom

Miss Lucy is on her way.... Dreadful wet and windy weather we've had this month... Loads of updates still to do..

Posted Nov 22, 2012, 3:34 pm
Shilo
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Gwen Jolie arrived today. :)
My ToyVoyagers :

Have fun !

Posted Nov 23, 2012, 7:19 pm
florijan
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to florijan Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I know that's maybe too late? But if not and there's a chance to join or help u guys... Plz, just let me know! :)

Ele is on his way to Japan! :)

Huschti is still looking for a host! :(

Feel free to write me a PM if u want me to be a host of ur TV's or if  u are interested in hosting one of mine :)

Posted Nov 23, 2012, 10:26 pm
nuriayasmin
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

I sent Knöpfchen yesterday.
Shesh (Germany)

Posted Nov 25, 2012, 7:39 am
Dr.Kröbner
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Dr.Kröbner Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Knöpfchen arrived :-)

Posted Nov 29, 2012, 10:15 am
mmm105
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Finland

Send an email to mmm105 Send a personal messsage to mmm105 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Misslucy arrived :)
My toys: Kurnau and Troot, Amie, Ape Apina, Bzzzzz, Suomi-girl, Suomi-boy

...and my missing toys :'(  Purr Pörri, Druri, Niiskuneiti, Hipsu, Stella & Luna

I'm currently hosting: -

I'm a postcrosser, too!
:)

Posted Nov 30, 2012, 6:27 pm
MamiTig
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Bzzzzz arrived today!
- MamiTig

Posted Dec 11, 2012, 5:30 am
miapearl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United Kingdom

Just a few more updates for misslucy to make, then onto the more current stuff with Philip and the others...

Posted Dec 12, 2012, 12:22 am
miapearl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United Kingdom

will sort out next hosts by the end of the month.

Posted Feb 8, 2013, 1:58 pm
miapearl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United Kingdom

Will send pms soon with the addresses, but the rest of the schedule is:

Bzzz will travel to Dr. Kröbner (and then in May/June, come to me)

Misslucy will travel to Shilo (and then in May/June, goes to MamiTig)

Knöpfchen will travel to me (and then in May/June, goes to mmm105)

Gwen Jolie will travel to MamiTig (and then in May/June, goes Dr.Kröbner)

Philip will travel to mmm105 (and then in May/June, goes to Shilo)

Thanks.

Posted Feb 28, 2013, 7:19 pm
Pages: << prev 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable