ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » RRs, Travelling Notebooks, and other Projects » Long-time RR for toys

Pages: << prev 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Long-time RR for toys, Looking for hosts
miapearl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to miapearl Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Oops, pms finally sent. I have a few updates still to do... and will send Philip on next week.
If you are interested in hosting any of my toys please message me, or post in the appropriate toys looking for hosts thread.

[note to self]Organise an itinerary for the toys, and not organise hosts at the last minute[/note to self]

Mira has arrived at her new host, another Postcrosser :) and Alfie should be with another Postcrosser!
Do not be afraid to say you would like to host one of my travelling toys!
Toys lost? Misty Rose Baconella Hoots  Bubo  Lintilla - on the lookout for replacements from charity shops.

I have taken on more activities/commitments/responsibilities... still adjusting and may be a bit slow with updates...

Posted Mar 8, 2013, 4:17 pm
mmm105
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Finland

Send an email to mmm105 Send a personal messsage to mmm105 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Misslucy will start her journey to Shilo on Monday (tomorrow) :)
My toys: Kurnau and Troot, Amie, Ape Apina, Bzzzzz, Suomi-girl, Suomi-boy

...and my missing toys :'(  Purr Pörri, Druri, Niiskuneiti, Hipsu, Stella & Luna

I'm currently hosting: -

I'm a postcrosser, too!
:)

Posted Mar 10, 2013, 5:50 pm
MamiTig
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Visit MamiTig's web site Send a personal messsage to MamiTig Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Bzzzzz will go in the mail on Monday! It may take me a few more days to get updates done, but I won't delay him!
- MamiTig

Posted Mar 11, 2013, 1:24 am
Dr.Kröbner
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Dr.Kröbner Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Knöpfchen is on his way to Miapearl :D

Posted Mar 13, 2013, 11:04 am
Shilo
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Shilo Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Misslucy arrived today :D
My ToyVoyagers :

Happy Ping - stays with Leslie
*Snowball* - is a stay at home TV
Hip & Hop - Paula Hip stays with Snamoen and Sam Hop stays with klubwerks 
Knöpfchen - stays with Dr.Kröbner 
Cookie Monster - is staying at home

TezTez, Sterni, Purple Tentacle, Peppi Pooh and Gwen Jolie are with me now.

Hase, Mr. Stanley, Bzzzzz, Zeitgeist, Little Dragon, Freddi, HoppsiMilk Chocolate, Lorca, Viper, Captain, PinkyHH and Ranil left us for their next adventures.
Have fun !

Posted Mar 13, 2013, 9:00 pm
miapearl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to miapearl Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Phillip was posted yesterday, still got some updates to post.
If you are interested in hosting any of my toys please message me, or post in the appropriate toys looking for hosts thread.

[note to self]Organise an itinerary for the toys, and not organise hosts at the last minute[/note to self]

Mira has arrived at her new host, another Postcrosser :) and Alfie should be with another Postcrosser!
Toys lost? Misty Rose Baconella Hoots  Bubo  Lintilla - on the lookout for replacements from charity shops.

I have taken on more activities/commitments/responsibilities... still adjusting and may be a bit slow with updates...

Posted Mar 15, 2013, 10:41 am
mmm105
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Finland

Send an email to mmm105 Send a personal messsage to mmm105 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Phillip is here with me in Finland now! :)

Travelog updates will come soon...

...and my missing toys :'(  Purr Pörri, Druri, Niiskuneiti, Hipsu, Stella & Luna

I'm a postcrosser, too!

Posted Mar 18, 2013, 8:45 pm Last edited Mar 18, 2013, 8:48 pm by mmm105
mrbaseball47
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

United States

Send a personal messsage to mrbaseball47 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

is there anyway to get my TV added into this Round Robin?

Posted Mar 18, 2013, 9:28 pm
Dr.Kröbner
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Dr.Kröbner Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Bzzzz arrived, update will follow :D

Posted Apr 6, 2013, 10:49 am
miapearl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United Kingdom

I hope everyone has enjoyed this RR.... I suggest toys travel home at the end of the month. I'll send pm out to everyone with return address in a couple of weeks. If you want your toy to go elsewhere, please say so in the thread and contact the host via pm with the address.

If anyone else wants to start new groups for it, feel free.

Posted Jun 2, 2013, 11:05 pm Last edited Jun 2, 2013, 11:06 pm by miapearl
miapearl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United Kingdom

miapearl said:
I hope everyone has enjoyed this RR.... I suggest toys travel home at the end of the month. I'll send pm out to everyone with return address in a couple of weeks. If you want your toy to go elsewhere, please say so in the thread and contact the host via pm with the address.

If anyone else wants to start new groups for it, feel free.

Oops, I forgot there should be one more round!

Should the toys go to the next host or travel home??

Posted Jun 28, 2013, 9:20 am
mmm105
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Finland

miapearl said:

Oops, I forgot there should be one more round!

Should the toys go to the next host or travel home??

both are fine for me.

I'm a postcrosser, too!

Posted Jul 6, 2013, 1:36 pm Last edited Jul 6, 2013, 1:36 pm by mmm105
MamiTig
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Visit MamiTig's web site Send a personal messsage to MamiTig Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I am fine either way.
- MamiTig

*Posted Jul 7, 2013, 2:10 am
Shilo
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Shilo Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I am really really sorry that i haven't updatet for such a Long time. But i was verry bissy the last time. I even haven't got the time to take some Pictures. But i have still some Updates on my pc.
I hope that I find the time to make the updates the next days.
For me both choices were ok. If the TVs will travel on it would be great if the new Tv would arrive while the next two weeks. Because we will make Holidays in Florida than.
My ToyVoyagers :

Hase, Mr. Stanley, Bzzzzz, Zeitgeist, Little Dragon, Freddi, HoppsiMilk Chocolate, Lorca, Viper, Captain, PinkyHH and Ranil left us for their next adventures.
Have fun !

Posted Jul 8, 2013, 3:51 pm
Dr.Kröbner
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Misslucy could travel on :D

Posted Jul 8, 2013, 4:48 pm
mmm105
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Finland

Shilo said:

For me both choices were ok. If the TVs will  travel on it would be great if the new Tv would arrive while the next two weeks. Because we will make Holidays in Florida than.

I can send Phillip to you soon, if you like (and offcourse if it's fine for MamiTig, too) :)

I'm a postcrosser, too!

Posted Jul 8, 2013, 8:18 pm Last edited Jul 8, 2013, 8:20 pm by mmm105
Shilo
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

mmm105 said:
Shilo said:

For me both choices were ok. If the TVs will  travel on it would be great if the new Tv would arrive while the next two weeks. Because we will make Holidays in Florida than.

I can send Phillip to you soon, if you like (and offcourse if it's fine for MamiTig, too) :)

If we decide to let the TVs travel on, it woud be great if you could send him to me soon.
My ToyVoyagers :

Have fun !

Posted Jul 9, 2013, 6:18 pm
miapearl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United Kingdom

Ok, send tvs to their next hosts... sorry I haven't been online much recently.

Posted Jul 16, 2013, 9:24 am
Shilo
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

I'm off on my Holiday. I took Miss Lucy with me because i haven't got the time to bring her to the post Office.

My ToyVoyagers :

Have fun !

Posted Jul 24, 2013, 7:05 am
MamiTig
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

I have Gwen Jolie; who do I need to send her to next (any chance I could gt a PM with the address)?

Thank you!
- MamiTig

Posted Jul 26, 2013, 4:22 am
Pages: << prev 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable