ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » I really like... » Miapearl and her TVs...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Miapearl and her TVs...
Yosemite
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Yosemite Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

are watching the olympic flame!

http://www.toyvoyagers.com/index.php?a=post_view&t=100550&p=83071

What a special evtent!

Thank you so much, Mia!

Posted Jun 1, 2012, 2:39 pm
miapearl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to miapearl Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Have you seen how much those torches are selling for on eBay? 4000 euros or more!!
If you are interested in hosting any of my toys please message me, or post in the appropriate toys looking for hosts thread.

[note to self]Organise an itinerary for the toys, and not organise hosts at the last minute[/note to self]

Mira has arrived at her new host, another Postcrosser :) and Alfie should be with another Postcrosser!
Do not be afraid to say you would like to host one of my travelling toys!
Toys lost? Misty Rose Baconella Hoots  Bubo  Lintilla - on the lookout for replacements from charity shops.

I have taken on more activities/commitments/responsibilities... still adjusting and may be a bit slow with updates...

Posted Jun 1, 2012, 3:38 pm
Yosemite
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Yosemite Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

This is a special souvenir, but I wouldn´t buy it :)

But it must be great to have the olympic games in your homecountry!

Posted Jun 1, 2012, 4:21 pm
iloveletters
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to iloveletters Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

How cool is that?!
My ToyVoyagers:
wild releases: Oliver, Spunky, Bibi
lost: Aimee, Nook, Aidan, Dancer
stay at home TVs: Aurelius and Shesh

hosted:
Florentine, Hiro, Sambu, Boo Boo, King Tut , TobiHH, Mira , Bruno, Red Navel, Peachy Chai, Domino, Orkku Orava, Taru, Harold Giraffe, Monkez , Tiplitaps, Stoker, Spencer, KalliHH, SunnyHH, Voi Nam, Bärndt, YoYo, Claire Tamias, HömpfMömpf, Creamsheep, Mandy Sheep, Pelly, Easy

Posted Jun 1, 2012, 5:42 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable