ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Hosts » Hosts in Europe » Do you want to visit Barcelon...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Do you want to visit Barcelona, Spain?, Zero wants meet a friend!
SiniS
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Group: Members

Spain

Send a personal messsage to SiniS Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi!!!
My TV, Zero, is bothering me to ask if anybody wants to visit us in Barcelona, Spain. He wants a friend to show him or her the city.
As he is so young and we are newbies here, we only can host 1 TV for about a month.
Are you interested? PM us!!!!
My TV:
Zero. He will stay at home with me, but he wants to meet other TV to be their host and show them the city where he lives. Do you want to be a Zero's guest? Just PM me!
Vassily: in Germany with EuroMaus who has dissappeared :(
Mariposita: starting her trip

Currently hosting:
Betzi
Qah
Madam Miff

Plans:

As I haven't got enough money neither time, I only can host small or medium TV and 1 TV at the same time. Sorry for the inconvenience, hope you understand it.

A NEW ZERO'S LIFE MISSION!!! Welcome a guest which name starts with every ABC letter:
A for Ape Apina
B for Betty Bear, Betzi
D for Doņa Felisa
M for Miggy, Madam Miff
Q for Qah
R for Rico the Tiger, Rocky Raccoon
S for Suny
T for TezTez

:)

*Posted Jun 2, 2012, 7:15 pm
Hanni
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Hanni Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

send a pm
*Paul* have fun with Takata (Germany)
Sissi is at Mamitig (Southeast Kansas).
Sterni is at Tiffy (Germay).
Maxi is at HoBi (Germany).
Do you host a TV for my send me a PM!

Posted Jun 3, 2012, 7:17 pm
Dolivia
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Dolivia Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hello SiniS, my name is dolivia and i´m a Chemiest Shop TV. I´m now in Paris but i will be very happy if you invite my to you.

best regards Dolivia

Posted Jun 12, 2012, 7:07 am Last edited Jun 12, 2012, 7:09 am by Dolivia
SiniS
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Spain

Send a personal messsage to SiniS Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Now I have waiting list!!
When I will be free I will advise all of you :)
My TV:
Zero. He will stay at home with me, but he wants to meet other TV to be their host and show them the city where he lives. Do you want to be a Zero's guest? Just PM me!

Currently hosting:
Betzi
Qah
Madam Miff

Plans:

As I haven't got enough money neither time, I only can host small or medium TV and 1 TV at the same time. Sorry for the inconvenience, hope you understand it.

A NEW ZERO'S LIFE MISSION!!! Welcome a guest which name starts with every ABC letter:
A for Ape Apina
B for Betty Bear, Betzi
D for Doņa Felisa
M for Miggy, Madam Miff
Q for Qah
S for Suny
T for TezTez

Posted Jun 15, 2012, 12:46 pm
Maren
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Maren Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

elvis would also like to come!

Posted Aug 12, 2012, 9:20 pm
SiniS
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Spain

Hello to all!
Sorry because I forgot this topic!!!
I will write here a list with the TV who are interested in coming to Barcelona. I will add the TV's name of those who had write here or had sent a PM to me in the order I've received them.
Please, note I only can host small (less than 10cm) or medium TV (10-20cm). If TV are not in this size, I'm very sorry but I can't host them :(
When I can host some of them, I will ask their moms/dads if it's possible that the TV come here.
So, if you are in my list, look on your PM's!!!! If I haven't an answer in a week I will ask the next user, but feel free to PM me or write here again if this happens!!!

List:
-Dolivia from Dolivia (in 4-6 weeks)
-Sergi from bisquets
-Graham from Graham
-Suny from beelicious (february-march)
-FlowiPowi from ...Kathy...

I know there are some of this TV on the list that are bigger than 20cm but they has written me before to put this condition. From now, I can't accept TV bigger than 20cm, sorry :(
My TV:

Currently hosting:
Betzi
Qah
Madam Miff

Plans:

A for Ape Apina
B for Betty Bear, Betzi
D for Doņa Felisa
M for Miggy, Madam Miff
Q for Qah
S for Suny
T for TezTez

Posted Sep 16, 2012, 1:25 pm Last edited Jan 19, 2013, 6:43 pm by SiniS
SiniS
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Spain

up!!!
Zero is waiting a new guest!!!
My TV:

Currently hosting:
Betzi
Qah
Madam Miff

Plans:

A for Ape Apina
B for Betty Bear, Betzi
D for Doņa Felisa
M for Miggy, Madam Miff
Q for Qah
S for Suny
T for TezTez

Posted Jan 19, 2013, 6:44 pm
Susie's
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Susie's Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

PM sent. :cyclops:
My TV's
Poschti:is at home in Germany     

little T.B. : is at home Germany

Betty Bear:     is at home in Germany

Currently hosting: none

Posted Jan 19, 2013, 7:18 pm
SiniS
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Spain

Closed!!!
I will tell you when I'm free again!!!
Thanks to all to be interested in coming to Barcelona!!!
My TV:

Currently hosting:
Betzi
Qah
Madam Miff

Plans:

A for Ape Apina
B for Betty Bear, Betzi
D for Doņa Felisa
M for Miggy, Madam Miff
Q for Qah
S for Suny
T for TezTez

Posted Jan 20, 2013, 11:48 am
Dashka
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

&#1056;&#1091;&#1089;&#1089;&#

Send an email to Dashka Visit Dashka's web site Send a personal messsage to Dashka Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

If you have a free place for him he could come to you - write me

*Posted Feb 5, 2013, 7:19 pm
SiniS
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Spain

Hi again!!
We're waiting for a new guest but PLEASE NOTE that as I'm quite busy I can't update as often as I like (although I'm active in the website), but I will take my friends to every interesting place I go so: we're looking for 1 TV that can stay with us for a long time (ex: 2 month or so), then I can show him/her many places of my city when I'm free.
If you are interested, please write us a PM.
Thanks!!!
:D
My TV:

Currently hosting:
Betzi
Qah
Madam Miff

Plans:

A for Ape Apina
B for Betty Bear, Betzi
D for Doņa Felisa
M for Miggy, Madam Miff
Q for Qah
S for Suny
T for TezTez

Posted Jun 14, 2013, 11:04 am
qball
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

China

Visit qball's web site Send a personal messsage to qball Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

It is sound great! PM will be sent later.

Posted Jul 8, 2013, 5:51 am
SiniS
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Spain

Closed!
I will tell you when I'm free again ^^
Thanks all for being interested!
My TV:

Currently hosting:
Betzi
Qah
Madam Miff

Plans:

A for Ape Apina
B for Betty Bear, Betzi
D for Doņa Felisa
M for Miggy, Madam Miff
Q for Qah
S for Suny
T for TezTez

Posted Jul 9, 2013, 12:05 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable