ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Dazed and Confused? » Go to last update?

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Go to last update?
SiniS
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Group: Members

Spain

Send a personal messsage to SiniS Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

When I'm in the list of voyagers, appears a little arrow that, if you click on it, it is supposed that you will see the last update of that travelog, isn't it?
But when I click on it, appears the first page of the travelog and I have to click on the pages to go to the last update.
Why? Anyone can help me?
Thanks in advance!
My TV:
Zero. He will stay at home with me, but he wants to meet other TV to be their host and show them the city where he lives. Do you want to be a Zero's guest? Just PM me!
Vassily: in Germany with EuroMaus who has dissappeared :(
Mariposita: starting her trip

Currently hosting:
Betzi
Qah
Madam Miff

Plans:

As I haven't got enough money neither time, I only can host small or medium TV and 1 TV at the same time. Sorry for the inconvenience, hope you understand it.

A NEW ZERO'S LIFE MISSION!!! Welcome a guest which name starts with every ABC letter:
A for Ape Apina
B for Betty Bear, Betzi
D for Doņa Felisa
M for Miggy, Madam Miff
Q for Qah
R for Rico the Tiger, Rocky Raccoon
S for Suny
T for TezTez

:)

Posted Jun 5, 2012, 3:49 pm
mmm105
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Finland

Send an email to mmm105 Send a personal messsage to mmm105 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Have you checked your preferences?

You should check them like this:
-go to main page of toyvoyagers
-click "MyStuff"
-click "Edit preferences"
-Check that travelog order is "Newest post first"
-click "Submit"

I hope this helps!
My toys: Kurnau and Troot, Amie, Ape Apina, Bzzzzz, Suomi-girl, Suomi-boy

...and my missing toys :'(  Purr Pörri, Druri, Niiskuneiti, Hipsu, Stella & Luna

I'm currently hosting: -

I'm a postcrosser, too!

Posted Jun 5, 2012, 4:25 pm
SiniS
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Spain

Send a personal messsage to SiniS Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I haven't seen it, thank you!!! Now it works!!!! Thank you very much!!! :D
My TV:
Zero. He will stay at home with me, but he wants to meet other TV to be their host and show them the city where he lives. Do you want to be a Zero's guest? Just PM me!

Currently hosting:
Betzi
Qah
Madam Miff

Plans:

As I haven't got enough money neither time, I only can host small or medium TV and 1 TV at the same time. Sorry for the inconvenience, hope you understand it.

A NEW ZERO'S LIFE MISSION!!! Welcome a guest which name starts with every ABC letter:
A for Ape Apina
B for Betty Bear, Betzi
D for Doņa Felisa
M for Miggy, Madam Miff
Q for Qah
S for Suny
T for TezTez

Posted Jun 5, 2012, 7:55 pm
SiniS
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Spain

Sorry for bother, but I was thinking about this...
I think it doesn't matter the order of the travelog, does it? If you click the arrow you have to go to the last post, it doesn't matter if it is in the first page or in the last one :S

And if you put "Newest post first", to read is a bit difficult because yo have to go up to read the travelog :S
My TV:

Currently hosting:
Betzi
Qah
Madam Miff

Plans:

A for Ape Apina
B for Betty Bear, Betzi
D for Doņa Felisa
M for Miggy, Madam Miff
Q for Qah
S for Suny
T for TezTez

Posted Jun 6, 2012, 3:22 pm
fam-united

Member Level

Germany

Send an AIM message to fam-united Send a personal messsage to fam-united Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I usually have the last update first, but of course you have to scroll back then to read the right order. It depends to what you like more, I think.
About the oder of a travelog: If I write updates in different towns at of course different times of the same day, then I write in the right order or the day would be mixed up.

Posted Jun 6, 2012, 10:11 pm
kcrawfish
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Send an email to kcrawfish Visit kcrawfish's web site Send a message to kcrawfish with Yahoo! Messenger Send a personal messsage to kcrawfish Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Sini,

I think "newest post first" is easiest because I don't clickon the arrow. I click on the name of the TV and it does show me the newest post first without reading through all the log.

Kate
I love hosting -- but I am not available right now.  Wish I could, though!  Please read this.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
If you experience any bad behavior on this site, please send a PM to Admin.  No need to take abuse even from a member claiming to be a top host.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
With her friends, http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i475/kcrawfish/Zoe/ZoeandtheGull-1.jpg found a way to fly in Finland where I hope she will stay forever.  It turns out she's more Finn than American. http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i475/kcrawfish/litup1_mini.jpg just lit up watching a beautiful Danish sunset.  Timothy III and http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i475/kcrawfish/TV%20-%20Fiona%20Yenien/fionawith2llamas_mini.jpg were treasure hunters in Bolivia.  Henrik met http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i475/kcrawfish/Madeline%20Island%20July%202011/Trip%20to%20Mainland/Henriks%20trip/IMG_3054-1.jpg on the shelf of a Wisconsin shop.

Posted Jun 9, 2012, 12:23 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable