ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Dazed and Confused? » Do not write updates if the T...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Do not write updates if the TV is not with you!!!
Noisy
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Noisy Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I think, some of the Newbies haven't understood this!

If you have choosen a TV , that you would like to host, please write the owner a pm and DON'T write an update in the TVs travelog!!!

The owner will give you an answer via pm, too, he askes for your adress, sends the TV to you, and THAN you can write as much updates as you like, with a lot of nice pictures of the TV.

And if you choose a TV, please have a look at the date of the last update, klick to the owners name to find out, if he is active. It makes NO sence to write to somebody who is inactive since month or even years :-)

Posted Jun 30, 2012, 8:08 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable