ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Improvements to the site » Would like to host - button

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Would like to host - button
miapearl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to miapearl Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Perhaps it would be nice to have a button on a toyvoyagers travelog registering your interest in hosting that toy. I know that many toys have a thread in the looking for hosts section, but the threads themselves might be old. The mentor can look at who would like to host their toy.
If you are interested in hosting any of my toys please message me, or post in the appropriate toys looking for hosts thread.

[note to self]Organise an itinerary for the toys, and not organise hosts at the last minute[/note to self]

Mira has arrived at her new host, another Postcrosser :) and Alfie should be with another Postcrosser!
Do not be afraid to say you would like to host one of my travelling toys!
Toys lost? Misty Rose Baconella Hoots  Bubo  Lintilla - on the lookout for replacements from charity shops.

I have taken on more activities/commitments/responsibilities... still adjusting and may be a bit slow with updates...

Posted Jun 30, 2012, 8:32 pm
Sookie
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Sookie Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Thats a great idea!
Mr Carrot is with joannehsueh in Taiwan.
Mr Pumba is with me.
MuhKuh is with an nix in Italy.
Eric Northman is at home.
Jessica's and my Amitie is with me.
My avatar is made by my little MuhKuh and my best girl Jessica. Thank youuuu
Here are the pictures of my TV's and my guests. :)

Posted Jun 30, 2012, 8:54 pm
MA_17
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Visit MA_17's web site Send a personal messsage to MA_17 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

What a fantastic idea! :rolleyes:

Posted Jun 30, 2012, 9:49 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable