ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » RRs, Travelling Notebooks, and other Projects » Travelling Notebook Part I

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Travelling Notebook Part I, My first try: around the world
Maddl
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Maddl Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hello everybody!

I read about Traveling Notebooks and I want have such one. This would be my first traveling notebook so I'm really exited :)

So if you want to be a participant of my first try, please fell free for leaving a comment or a PM.

You can write everything you want, you can paint or add a photos, ...
Good topics would be for example music, traditions, festivals, future, fashion, patters, ...

I hope it will work :)
I count on you.

Lots of Love,
Maddl

*Posted Jul 1, 2012, 5:22 pm Last edited Jul 1, 2012, 6:03 pm by Maddl
Belko
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Ukraine

Send a personal messsage to Belko Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I would like to join in your TN! :)

*Posted Jul 1, 2012, 9:59 pm
Noisy
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Noisy Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I am in, too.

Posted Jul 2, 2012, 1:25 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable