ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Improvements to the site » I was just thinking....

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
I was just thinking....
Emmicoa
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Group: Members

Australia

Send a personal messsage to Emmicoa Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I know that each TV has their own post in the "Toyvoyager looking for hosts" section when they need a host. I was just thinking that sometimes there are so many looking for hosts, and I would hate for someone to miss out or feel that no one wants to host their TV. Maybe there could be a sticky at the top of that forum listing the TVs currently looking for hosts and linking to the relevant thread in that forum. This could be updated so that TVs names are removed from the list when a host is found for that TV. Then people could easily see which TVs need hosting and no one misses out.

Thoughts?
Currently hosting: Palmeke, Shaun, Jimmy D, Ballet Cindy

Posted Oct 13, 2007, 11:58 am
Delenna
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Finland

Visit Delenna's web site Send a personal messsage to Delenna Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I was thinking of this "did someone get missed" thing too. I usually check those who haven't had any or very few replies to the post first. I do it partially because I want to be needed :p I mean I feel nicer if I'm one of few hosts instead of being one of quite too many. I guess I just want to be noticed :rolleyes:
Yes! I'm officially a Freak! :D

http://www.postpals.co.uk/banners/static-mdtday.jpg

Posted May 4, 2008, 2:33 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable