ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » I really like... » Miniature Catalonia

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Miniature Catalonia, Thanks, SiniS!!!
mmm105
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Finland

Send an email to mmm105 Send a personal messsage to mmm105 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

My small monkey Ape Apina visited in the park of miniature Catalonia, and saw so many great buildings and places only in one afternoon! :)

Take a look, how fun they all had:

http://www.toyvoyagers.com/index.php?a=post_view&t=101313&p=87588

Thank you, SiniS!
My toys: Kurnau and Troot, Amie, Ape Apina, Bzzzzz, Suomi-girl, Suomi-boy

...and my missing toys :'(  Purr Pörri, Druri, Niiskuneiti, Hipsu, Stella & Luna

I'm currently hosting: -

I'm a postcrosser, too!
:)

Posted Jul 19, 2012, 8:00 am
SiniS
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Group: Members

Spain

Send a personal messsage to SiniS Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

you're welcome!!!

Ape Apina and the others had a lot of fun.
And I could take more photos if I hadn't forgot my batteries... U_U'
My TV:
Zero. He will stay at home with me, but he wants to meet other TV to be their host and show them the city where he lives. Do you want to be a Zero's guest? Just PM me!
Vassily: in Germany with EuroMaus who has dissappeared :(
Mariposita: starting her trip

Currently hosting:
Betzi
Qah
Madam Miff

Plans:

As I haven't got enough money neither time, I only can host small or medium TV and 1 TV at the same time. Sorry for the inconvenience, hope you understand it.

A NEW ZERO'S LIFE MISSION!!! Welcome a guest which name starts with every ABC letter:
A for Ape Apina
B for Betty Bear, Betzi
D for Doña Felisa
M for Miggy, Madam Miff
Q for Qah
R for Rico the Tiger, Rocky Raccoon
S for Suny
T for TezTez

:)

Posted Jul 20, 2012, 2:57 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable