ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Dazed and Confused? » First Trip

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
First Trip, First host
namue
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send an email to namue Send a personal messsage to namue Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

hello,

our TV is on the way to his first host in japan. what comes next? Do i have to find the new host? what to do if i cant find a new host for my TV? how long does a TV normally stays in a host?

Thank you :)
*Betzi is in japan*
*Flummi arrived at our place*

Posted Jul 19, 2012, 9:14 pm
MySongIsLaughter
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to MySongIsLaughter Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi!

I hope your TV has a good time in Japan! Normally, you find the next host for your TV. If you can't find someone, but it's time for your TV to leave, you can ask for them to be sent back to you and then you can pass them on from there. It may be that the current host has some suggestions of people to send the TV to!

Normally TVs will stay with a host for about a month or 4 weeks, but this can vary depending on the host and your wishes.

Posted Jul 19, 2012, 11:08 pm
namue
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to namue Send a personal messsage to namue Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Thank you so much for your help :)
*Betzi is in japan*
*Flummi arrived at our place*

Posted Jul 20, 2012, 5:57 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable