ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » RRs, Travelling Notebooks, and other Projects » Travelling Notebook

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Travelling Notebook , Write/paint/crafting about school
Fin07Fay09
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Fin07Fay09 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi,

in 1 week I will start to send a travel-book around the world. It will be the size A5 and everyone can design a doublepage

It shall travel all over the world, collecting information about child starting school in your country
- at which age
- how long
- traditions
- types of school

And there has to be the sentence: "The best of luck for your first day at school" or something similar, you say in your culture.... in your own language

This book I want to give to my son, when he comes to school next year....  showing him the same thing in different cultures, nations and religions....

If you want to join I would really be happy....

Posted Aug 1, 2012, 9:31 am
Belko
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Ukraine

Send a personal messsage to Belko Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I'd love to take a part in your project. I can tell something about Ukrainian school:)

Posted Aug 4, 2012, 11:30 pm
Fin07Fay09
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Fin07Fay09 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hello,
this would be great.
Hope I get ready this weekend with preparing....

Could you send me your adress...

Travelbook "SCHOOL"
1 - Germany, Frankfurt - Home
2 - Ukraine, Kyiv - Belko
3 -
4 -

Posted Aug 9, 2012, 10:06 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable