ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers Cafe » In remembrance of Kate (our k...

Pages: << prev 1, 2 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
In remembrance of Kate (our kcrawfish)
Xadrian
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Group: Members

United Kingdom

Send an email to Xadrian Send a personal messsage to Xadrian Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Sad to hear the news, she will be missed :(
Due to health issues I won't be able to participate in Toyvoyaging right now. I hope to do so again in the future.

Posted Oct 22, 2012, 2:04 pm
fam-united

Member Level

Germany

Send an AIM message to fam-united Send a personal messsage to fam-united Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I've just realized, that our Kate wrote in her profile about Jack the cat watching the beautiful sunset in Denmark. I haven't seen it before, but my card, which I created for her, shows another sunset in Denmark of the same holiday. I have tears in my eyes:(

Posted Oct 22, 2012, 9:23 pm
Yosemite
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Yosemite Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

She really would have liked it ...

Posted Oct 23, 2012, 10:24 am Last edited Oct 23, 2012, 11:01 am by Yosemite
miapearl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to miapearl Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I was looking through some of the recent travelogs.... The words used by beelicious in Cherry Lola's travelog are beautiful.
If you are interested in hosting any of my toys please message me, or post in the appropriate toys looking for hosts thread.

[note to self]Organise an itinerary for the toys, and not organise hosts at the last minute[/note to self]

Mira has arrived at her new host, another Postcrosser :) and Alfie should be with another Postcrosser!
Do not be afraid to say you would like to host one of my travelling toys!
Toys lost? Misty Rose Baconella Hoots  Bubo  Lintilla - on the lookout for replacements from charity shops.

I have taken on more activities/commitments/responsibilities... still adjusting and may be a bit slow with updates...

Posted Oct 25, 2012, 4:29 pm
klubwerks
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Visit klubwerks's web site Send an AIM message to klubwerks Send a message to klubwerks with Yahoo! Messenger Send a personal messsage to klubwerks Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I held a TV memorial for KCrawfish. All the TV's are wearing pink flowers for Breast Cancer Awareness. Also, Dulac the Tarantula hangs out at work with me during Halloween (October holiday). I made a pink flower memorial wreath for Kate that sits with Dulac on my desk.

I hope you like the photos! I deal with sadness in a very artistic way, so it helped to make the little pink flowers and the wreath. I posted the photos to each of the TV's I'm hosting as well.

<3

Attached file: 102012kate.jpg (157 downloads)
102012kate.jpg

Attached file: 102012kate2.jpg (159 downloads)
102012kate2.jpg
Coppertop
Toki Doki (TV)
Esty Shop
My Handmade Soft Toys
Artwork
Facebook

Posted Oct 25, 2012, 6:48 pm Last edited Oct 25, 2012, 6:49 pm by klubwerks
SiniS
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Spain

Send a personal messsage to SiniS Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Ow.. I'm very sorry for bother again with this topic, but I haven't read it before (a long time since I don't connect on the forum).
I'm very sad of read this although I don't know much Kate, but this news always are the worst thing in the world...
I don't know what to say... My best wishes for her family and for his Tvs, please, take care of them :_)
My TV:
Zero. He will stay at home with me, but he wants to meet other TV to be their host and show them the city where he lives. Do you want to be a Zero's guest? Just PM me!
Vassily: in Germany with EuroMaus who has dissappeared :(
Mariposita: starting her trip

Currently hosting:
Betzi
Qah
Madam Miff

Plans:

As I haven't got enough money neither time, I only can host small or medium TV and 1 TV at the same time. Sorry for the inconvenience, hope you understand it.

A NEW ZERO'S LIFE MISSION!!! Welcome a guest which name starts with every ABC letter:
A for Ape Apina
B for Betty Bear, Betzi
D for Doņa Felisa
M for Miggy, Madam Miff
Q for Qah
R for Rico the Tiger, Rocky Raccoon
S for Suny
T for TezTez

:)

Posted Mar 30, 2013, 10:10 pm
Pages: << prev 1, 2 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable