ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » I really like... » Squab, the way he travels

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Squab, the way he travels
MA_17
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Visit MA_17's web site Send a personal messsage to MA_17 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I loooooove this update!!!!
Thanx to Jeanne for sending Squab by rocket from SF to FI and thanx to Henna for the arrival. You girls made my day!  :cyclops:

http://www.toyvoyagers.com/index.php?a=post_view&t=213047&p=103142

Posted Feb 11, 2013, 5:39 pm
Shilo
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Shilo Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

This is one of the best ways of traveling for a TV that i have ever seen here. It is absolutly great.
My ToyVoyagers :

Happy Ping - stays with Leslie
*Snowball* - is a stay at home TV
Hip & Hop - Paula Hip stays with Snamoen and Sam Hop stays with klubwerks 
Knöpfchen - stays with Dr.Kröbner 
Cookie Monster - is staying at home

TezTez, Sterni, Purple Tentacle, Peppi Pooh and Gwen Jolie are with me now.

Hase, Mr. Stanley, Bzzzzz, Zeitgeist, Little Dragon, Freddi, HoppsiMilk Chocolate, Lorca, Viper, Captain, PinkyHH and Ranil left us for their next adventures.
Have fun !

Posted Feb 12, 2013, 4:50 pm
Yosemite
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Yosemite Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I really like it B)

Posted Feb 14, 2013, 7:45 pm
Dr.Kröbner
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Dr.Kröbner Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

a fantastic story, so nice :D

Posted Feb 14, 2013, 8:52 pm
LittleCableCars
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Send an email to LittleCableCars Send a personal messsage to LittleCableCars Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Amazing, Henna.

Love the way you picked up on Squab's departure and things that were said off-site. Switching to a soviet rocket is a nice touch; so much detail, love it!!

Posted Feb 15, 2013, 3:26 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable