ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Competitions! » Easter Peeps Contest!

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Easter Peeps Contest!
klubwerks
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

United States

Visit klubwerks's web site Send an AIM message to klubwerks Send a message to klubwerks with Yahoo! Messenger Send a personal messsage to klubwerks Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Who wants some marshmallow peeps?! It's that season here in the US where there are all kinds of peeps on the shelf, from the classics to the new. If you want some peeps, enter the contest!

Time: Now until March 31st. If it's not March, the contest is over.

Option 1: Photos of your Bunny TV's in their Sunday Best (dress up real pretty in pastel or spring colors), or in an Easter or Spring themed photo.

Option 2: Any of your TV's in a photo with an Easter Egg. You can make a real Easter Egg, or sew a fabric Easter Egg, make an Easter Egg card, or just get a photo with an awesome Easter Egg you've come across.

Option 3: Post a photo of your TV in an Easter-Equivalent holiday and tell me about it! The only equivalent holiday I've heard of is the Pagan Ostara, which has a heavy presence in how we celebrate Easter.

If you are not familiar with Easter, please check out wikipedia for more information.

Attached file: 20130216_190952.jpg (313 downloads)
20130216_190952.jpg

Attached file: 20130216_191019.jpg (310 downloads)
20130216_191019.jpg

Attached file: 20130216_191010.jpg (305 downloads)
20130216_191010.jpg
Coppertop
Toki Doki (TV)
Esty Shop
My Handmade Soft Toys
Artwork
Facebook

Posted Feb 18, 2013, 8:39 pm
klubwerks
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Visit klubwerks's web site Send an AIM message to klubwerks Send a message to klubwerks with Yahoo! Messenger Send a personal messsage to klubwerks Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I picked up a couple of more peeps!

Attached file: 20130218_171744.jpg (299 downloads)
20130218_171744.jpg

Attached file: 20130218_171757.jpg (297 downloads)
20130218_171757.jpg
Coppertop
Toki Doki (TV)
Esty Shop
My Handmade Soft Toys
Artwork
Facebook

Posted Feb 19, 2013, 12:03 am
Carina
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Carina Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I have got a question about option 3. Do you mean taking a photo of the toy celebrating easter? Like searching easter eggs or going to church? Or did I understand wrong? :)
open for hosting!  http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/smileys/giraffe-smiley.gif?1292867604

Posted Feb 23, 2013, 4:30 pm
klubwerks
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Option 3 is alternate holidays. So, if you don't celebrate Easter, but you have a similar holiday that you do celebrate, take a photo of your TV celebrating that holiday. Then tell me about your holiday.
Coppertop
Toki Doki (TV)
Esty Shop
My Handmade Soft Toys
Artwork
Facebook

Posted Feb 25, 2013, 11:35 pm
Carina
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Carina Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Ok. I think I got it but I chose the second option (easter egg option):
Rob and Sam helped the bunny with painting easter eggs. The bunny will give them to THE easter bunny. And maybe you will find them in YOUR garden.  ;)
http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh574/Cherry2604/ToyVoy/9b0b9b09-9fa8-463b-b6f8-5fa7760cfdc6_zps4e97169d.jpg
open for hosting!  http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/smileys/giraffe-smiley.gif?1292867604

Posted Mar 2, 2013, 10:39 am
klubwerks
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

So cute! <3
Coppertop
Toki Doki (TV)
Esty Shop
My Handmade Soft Toys
Artwork
Facebook

Posted Mar 11, 2013, 2:29 am
klubwerks
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

We have one week left of the contest! If you want some peeps, but sure to enter ;-)
Coppertop
Toki Doki (TV)
Esty Shop
My Handmade Soft Toys
Artwork
Facebook

Posted Mar 24, 2013, 8:32 pm
Mausbären
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Austria

Send a personal messsage to Mausbären Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hello!
My name is Susy, and I just yesterday I took part into the traditionaly egg painting on Green Thursday in Vienna. I have already blogged about it too, but thought, that this might be the perfect thing to post in here too

My host mum told me that in Austria it is tadition to paint the eggs on Green Thursday. This tradition goes back to the middle ages, when people had to pay their taxes with eggs. The giving of eggs still is traditional on Easter sunday, but now you will color them on Thursday, because that is when the taxes were payed back then.

Well, i of course wanted to paint eggs too- because who wouldn't want to make eggs look all pretty and nice. So I prepared some red color, and put the eggs in there- all by myself - and I have to tell you- these eggs were really heavy

After a few minutes they were all nice and red, and I could go on decorating them with little pictures.

Attached file: IMG_5415.JPG (174 downloads)
IMG_5415.JPG

Attached file: IMG_5413.JPG (169 downloads)
IMG_5413.JPG

Attached file: IMG_5412.JPG (166 downloads)
IMG_5412.JPG

Attached file: IMG_5410.JPG (177 downloads)
IMG_5410.JPG

Attached file: IMG_5400.JPG (175 downloads)
IMG_5400.JPG

Posted Mar 29, 2013, 2:22 pm
Mausbären
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Austria

Send a personal messsage to Mausbären Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I'm sorry, I tried, but I am not able to put the pictures online in the right order- they should be on there according to their number...sorry :(

Posted Mar 29, 2013, 2:23 pm
klubwerks
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

That is okay! I like them.
Coppertop
Toki Doki (TV)
Esty Shop
My Handmade Soft Toys
Artwork
Facebook

Posted Mar 31, 2013, 5:51 pm
Susie's
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Susie's Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Here are some photos of Fimbo_Fimble.
He coloured easter eggs on saturday.
That was lots of fun.  :cyclops:

Hope everyone had a great easter weekend.

Susie's

PS are we still in time for the contest?  ;)

Attached file: k-IMG_2799.JPG (116 downloads)
k-IMG_2799.JPG

Attached file: k-IMG_2801.JPG (121 downloads)
k-IMG_2801.JPG
My TV's
Poschti:is at home in Germany     

little T.B. : is at home Germany

Betty Bear:     is at home in Germany

Currently hosting: none

Posted Apr 1, 2013, 5:36 pm
klubwerks
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Thank you for participating! I loved the photos. They were so cute!

Please keep in mind that I won't be able to mail out the peeps until the end of the month, but I'll message each of you as soon as they are mailed. The plain yellow peeps are not available anymore (oops), but you have several to choose from:

* Rainbow Pop Peeps
* Milk Chocolate Dipped Peeps
* Big Peeps Bunnies
* Pink Peeps Bunnies

Since only three people joined the contest, you are my three winners! Let me know which peeps you want and the first place winner gets first pick (then 2nd place gets the second pick).

#1 Carina
#2 Mausbären
#3 Susie's
Coppertop
Toki Doki (TV)
Esty Shop
My Handmade Soft Toys
Artwork
Facebook

Posted Apr 2, 2013, 9:31 pm
Susie's
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Susie's Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hey Klubwerks,

thank you for organizing this contest.
And thanks for choosing Fimbo_Fimble (and me) as winners. B)

Our choice for the peeps would be:

1.Pink Peeps Bunnies
Or
2. Rainbow Pop Peeps

And of course and not to forget: congratulations to the other winner.

Best wishes from Germany

Susie’s :D

My TV's
Poschti:is at home in Germany     

little T.B. : is at home Germany

Betty Bear:     is at home in Germany

Currently hosting: none

Posted Apr 4, 2013, 5:06 pm
Mausbären
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Austria

Hi!

Thank you for organizing this competition. I really liked the idea so much. I would like either the * Milk Chocolate Dipped Peeps or the * Big Peeps Bunnies

But I also wanted to ask you if you would like to taste some typical Austrian sweets in exchange? :)

I would recommend Mozart Kugeln- which consist of chocolate, Marzipan, and nougat cream- and they are yummy :)

So if you like them, I'll mail them =) Just let me know

Posted Apr 5, 2013, 11:34 am
klubwerks
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Sure I'm happy to try some treats myself. You can send me anything you think would be tasty and I'll give it a fair try. Thank you!
Coppertop
Toki Doki (TV)
Esty Shop
My Handmade Soft Toys
Artwork
Facebook

Posted Apr 14, 2013, 4:49 am
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable