ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Trading Post » Any Monster High photocard co...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Any Monster High photocard collectors??
Katara
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Group: Members

South Africa

Send an email to Katara Visit Katara's web site Send a personal messsage to Katara Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi there,
I was just wondering if anyone here collects the Monster High panini photocards?
I have some doubles and thought it would be nice to swap?
"Love what you do. Do what you love."

My toyvoyagers:
Blou Beer is stranded at indrarado in Germany
Billy is LOST....
Lilla is back at home
Bloomer is LOST

Posted Feb 25, 2013, 7:03 am
Katara
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Group: Members

South Africa

Send an email to Katara Visit Katara's web site Send a personal messsage to Katara Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

The photocards are about postcard size and they are sold in these envelopes. Each envelope contains 6 cards

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk85/Katara007/Monster%20High%20International%20Boxes/83F28C66-378A-4123-AF8C-5E238F5DBA2B-2027-00000175253B03E4_zpsb039bab8.jpg

"Love what you do. Do what you love."

My toyvoyagers:
Blou Beer is stranded at indrarado in Germany
Billy is LOST....
Lilla is back at home
Bloomer is LOST

Posted Mar 6, 2013, 4:41 am
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable