ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers Cafe » Anyone created wild tags to s...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Anyone created wild tags to share?
Xadrian
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Group: Members

United Kingdom

Send an email to Xadrian Send a personal messsage to Xadrian Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hello!
I'm getting ready to say goodbye to some Wild Tv's soon and was wondering if any creative soul here has made a homemade tag for wilds that they would like to share. I'm looking for something that I could just print out and/or assemble. Something that tells the finders a little bit about what they should do with the toy.

If not, I will create my own, but I am feeling really lazy ;)
Due to health issues I won't be able to participate in Toyvoyaging right now. I hope to do so again in the future.

Posted Apr 17, 2013, 6:40 pm
olgamaus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to olgamaus Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I created a tag for my wild releases in 2009. I printed them out, folded them and laminated them with a self-adhesive foil.

On one side the text was written in English, on the other side in German.

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3557/3466043606_76a8065139_z.jpg
Photos of all  ToyVoyagers I've hosted to far, here on flickr

Posted Apr 17, 2013, 7:28 pm
Xadrian
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send an email to Xadrian Send a personal messsage to Xadrian Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Nice and simple :) I like that you have it in two different languages!
Due to health issues I won't be able to participate in Toyvoyaging right now. I hope to do so again in the future.

Posted Apr 17, 2013, 7:39 pm
olgamaus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to olgamaus Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Although most of the younger people should be able to understand English, a lot of them is not or is refusing to do so. I released the TVs in Cologne, with thousands of tourists from all over the world visiting the city every day. I hoped that there would be more people which were open to things like ToyVoyagers and indeed, two or three of the TVs were found and taken with someone for at least a couple of days.
Photos of all  ToyVoyagers I've hosted to far, here on flickr

Posted Apr 17, 2013, 7:43 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable