ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Hosts » Hosts in Europe » Host family in Paris is ready...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Host family in Paris is ready to invite the voyagers!
Aleksandra_Sunny
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Group: Members

France

Send a personal messsage to Aleksandra_Sunny Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hello!
We are a young french family, Alain, Aleksandra and small cat Inna, who lives in the suburbs of Paris.
We will be very happy to invite your ToyVoyager to visit Paris and to meet the new friends who live at our home: bear Ted, monkey Pedro, pinguin Gladis, owl Profen and the others.

WELCOME!!!

Posted Apr 24, 2013, 8:15 pm
tammy_tami
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

China

Send an email to tammy_tami Send a personal messsage to tammy_tami Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hello~!Bonjour!I'm new here,would you like be the first host with my little Chou?A little rabbit from China :)
Hello world!

Posted Apr 28, 2013, 10:56 am
Aleksandra_Sunny
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

France

Send a personal messsage to Aleksandra_Sunny Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hello!!
Sure, Chou is welcome to Paris! I give you our address via PM!

Posted Apr 28, 2013, 2:19 pm Last edited Apr 28, 2013, 2:19 pm by Aleksandra_Sunny
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable