ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers looking for hosts » Farm Animals Looking for Hosts » Cows Looking for Hosts » MiniMoo is ready to get Moooo...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
MiniMoo is ready to get Mooooooving!
Eshara
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Group: Members

Trinidad and Tobago

Send an email to Eshara Visit Eshara's web site Send a personal messsage to Eshara Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

MiniMoo is ready for Worldwide adventure!

How excited he is!

Where will his adventures take him?!

And who will be his next Host?!

Can you help MiniMoo visit as many countries as possible before the year is over?!?!?

PM ME!!!

PS: See below for my ToyVoyagers' Itinerary updates
Unfortunately, I'm not Hosting at this time.
I will update accordingly when I do start Hosting.
Thank you for understanding!😊

My ToyVoyagers' Itinerary:-

Puffalumps is lost somewhere 😓😡...

Owen H.M-Fips is safe with charteuxheart in Vietnam!!! We made contact after two years! Owen will soon be home! UPDATE: Sep. 27, 2015: I have no idea what has become of Owen now :-(

Bernie R.G.Bear is safe with Apartmentcat in Australia and will soon be on the way to JemmaJ in the U.K.! be home! UPDATE: Sep. 27, 2015: I have no idea what has become of Bernie now :-(

JBF Bear is safe with Mausbären in Austria!!!We made contact after two years! UPDATE: No further contact. I have no idea where JBF Bear is :-(

Sunshiney is having fun with papa_always in China! UPDATE: No news in a long time :-(

MiniMoo left inamerica8 in January 2015 to visit BlackCat in Germany but has not yet arrived :-(

GiGi Giraffe is having fun with Salvia in Germany! UPDATE: No news in a long time :-(

...and

ZeeZee Zebra is having fun with BlackCat in Germany! UPDATE: No news in a long time :-(

*Posted Jun 2, 2013, 10:35 pm Last edited Jul 4, 2013, 12:12 am by Eshara
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable