ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Dazed and Confused? » A member needs help

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
A member needs help, can't update
Jasper
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Switzerland

Send a personal messsage to Jasper Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi, a very nice member of us needs help. Since a few days Pavla is the new host of my Hemming. She can, for whatever reason, not update. If she presses the "update button" appears: you do not have permission to reply to topics. She can PM me but I've never seen her name in the line "last fity users". Can anyone help us? She is so disappointed that she wrote to me that I should better look for a new host for Hemming. I do not want.
Can anyone help us?
Jasper
disappointment is the result of false expectations

Posted Jun 22, 2013, 3:27 pm
olgamaus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to olgamaus Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I created a new account for Pavla and passed her the log-in dates so she can try once more to update the travelog. The "old" account could be deleted if the new one should work.

Maybe there are some computer settings or anything like this which prevents her from being able to update.

edit: I suppose she is able to receive PMs.
Photos of all  ToyVoyagers I've hosted to far, here on flickr

Posted Jun 22, 2013, 3:48 pm Last edited Jun 22, 2013, 3:53 pm by olgamaus
olgamaus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to olgamaus Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

This problem is solved.

Photos of all  ToyVoyagers I've hosted to far, here on flickr

Posted Jun 23, 2013, 11:35 am
Jasper
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Switzerland

Send a personal messsage to Jasper Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Pavla is happy, I as well.
Thanks for the help Olgamaus.
disappointment is the result of false expectations

Posted Jun 23, 2013, 12:02 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable