ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers looking for hosts » Pet Animals looking for Hosts » Cappuccino the Dog

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Cappuccino the Dog
Petzii
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Group: Members

Austria

Visit Petzii's web site Send a personal messsage to Petzii Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hello,

my dog Cappuccino is currently visiting Bali (Indonesia) and is searching for a host from September to February.

Preference would be countries outside the EU.

Please let me know, if you are interested. :cyclops:

:D
Cappuccino was in China for his first destination and is currently visiting Bali in Indonesia.

Huhn is on his way to Finland.

Bim was visiting me in Austria.

*Posted Jul 17, 2013, 12:57 pm
DARK_ANGEL
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Spain

Send a personal messsage to DARK_ANGEL Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

cappuccino wants visit Madrid (spain)? i can host her from december to february, without problems

Posted Sep 8, 2013, 11:29 pm
AbbeyV
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

United States

Send an email to AbbeyV Send a personal messsage to AbbeyV Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I would be happy to host Cappucino! I live in Alaska!

Posted Sep 13, 2013, 6:40 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable