ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Hosts » Golden Gate Bridge vacation

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Golden Gate Bridge vacation
Ingenieurin
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Group: Members

United States

Send a personal messsage to Ingenieurin Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi all! My name is Maryna, and I'm a newbie here. I've learned about this wonderful idea from the Postcrossing forum and got enthusiastic about it. I've been a keen postcrosser for over 3 years already.

I'm originally from Ukraine but now I live and work in San Francisco Bay area. I try to explore new places and take pictures every weekend. Here you can see some scenic places where i can take your friend.

I'd like to host one toy for a start.

*Posted Aug 13, 2013, 1:28 am Last edited Aug 13, 2013, 1:37 am by Ingenieurin
Yosemite
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Yosemite Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Really great pictures! I exspecially like your pics of Yosemite NP. Hope to be back one day!
Happy Toyvoyaging!

Posted Sep 3, 2013, 6:56 pm
aroundtheworld99
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Italy

Send a personal messsage to aroundtheworld99 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi! :rolleyes:
I'd like to sent my Toyvoyager to you!
He's at home at the moment and would like to travel to you!
I look forward to your reaction!
Tina

Attached file: ov_img_20150301_0928162.jpg (97 downloads)
ov_img_20150301_0928162.jpg
Tina

Posted Mar 1, 2015, 9:21 am
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable