ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » I really like... » Purple monkey in Japan

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Purple monkey in Japan
Apperveilchen
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send an email to Apperveilchen Send a personal messsage to Apperveilchen Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I just love the picture of Purple Monkey face to face with Komainu:
http://www.toyvoyagers.com/index.php?a=topic&t=1164587
my tvs: Emil is doing a foreign exchange to Japan/USA. Roderich is hiking in Canada. Vinícius has traveled to South Africa. Greta is stranded in Puerto Rico. Nami Geneveva seems to have been lost in the mail. Bob Beeker is still in Mexico. Kunigunde is having fun in the US. Kaspian was lost in the mail for the second time.

Currently with me: Knopf

Posted Sep 14, 2013, 9:29 am Last edited Sep 14, 2013, 9:30 am by Apperveilchen
cocoaby
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Japan

Send a personal messsage to cocoaby Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Thank you, dear Apperveilchen!
When I take a photo She had a really nice facial expression.
This photo is one of my favorite.

Attached file: 無題.jpg (69 downloads)
無題.jpg
I'm sorry, I do not have enough time for toys hosting. I may not be able to send a reply soon.

Posted Sep 28, 2013, 12:27 am
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable