ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Dazed and Confused? » A doubt about a Password

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
A doubt about a Password
SiniS
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Group: Members

Spain

Send a personal messsage to SiniS Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi all!
I've create a new TV and I've written a password for her travelog. The password is long and when I created the profile I hadn't problems to write it complete but when I upload the travelog, I can't. Why?
I've done a tag for her where I wrote the complete password but if it can't be write complete in the travelogs... and I can't do a new tag because I already sent her :(
Thanks in advance
My TV:
Zero. He will stay at home with me, but he wants to meet other TV to be their host and show them the city where he lives. Do you want to be a Zero's guest? Just PM me!
Vassily: in Germany with EuroMaus who has dissappeared :(
Mariposita: starting her trip

Currently hosting:
Betzi
Qah
Madam Miff

Plans:

As I haven't got enough money neither time, I only can host small or medium TV and 1 TV at the same time. Sorry for the inconvenience, hope you understand it.

A NEW ZERO'S LIFE MISSION!!! Welcome a guest which name starts with every ABC letter:
A for Ape Apina
B for Betty Bear, Betzi
D for Doņa Felisa
M for Miggy, Madam Miff
Q for Qah
R for Rico the Tiger, Rocky Raccoon
S for Suny
T for TezTez

:)

Posted Sep 22, 2013, 11:22 am
fam-united

Member Level

Germany

Send an AIM message to fam-united Send a personal messsage to fam-united Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I have to ask one thing before I maybe can try to answer: Did I understand right, that you can't write updates now, because the password, that first was okay, now seems to be too long for writing in the space?

Posted Sep 22, 2013, 7:47 pm
SiniS
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Spain

Send a personal messsage to SiniS Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I can write updates, but in the space to put the password, it doesn't appear complete when I write it, the word is cut.
I didn't know it was a maximum number of characters to write the password.
My TV:
Zero. He will stay at home with me, but he wants to meet other TV to be their host and show them the city where he lives. Do you want to be a Zero's guest? Just PM me!

Currently hosting:
Betzi
Qah
Madam Miff

Plans:

As I haven't got enough money neither time, I only can host small or medium TV and 1 TV at the same time. Sorry for the inconvenience, hope you understand it.

A NEW ZERO'S LIFE MISSION!!! Welcome a guest which name starts with every ABC letter:
A for Ape Apina
B for Betty Bear, Betzi
D for Doņa Felisa
M for Miggy, Madam Miff
Q for Qah
S for Suny
T for TezTez

Posted Sep 22, 2013, 8:16 pm
olgamaus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to olgamaus Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

You could open the TV's profile and delete/change the travelog. You could than ask the current host to make a new travel tag for your TV.
Photos of all  ToyVoyagers I've hosted to far, here on flickr

Posted Sep 22, 2013, 8:27 pm
bears-and-friends
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to bears-and-friends Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

i would try to go to "my voyagers" and "edit profile" and then delete the password or type in a new and shorter one.
then after all: tell the current host.
happy toyvoyaging B)
this is us:
http://www.guidoswelt.de/napoleon/bears-and-friends-signatur.jpg

Posted Sep 22, 2013, 8:29 pm
SiniS
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Spain

Thank you :)
I think I will do that.
I asked for if there was a hope to not do a new tag or to not delete the password.
Now I know I have to write shorter passwords :p
My TV:

Currently hosting:
Betzi
Qah
Madam Miff

Plans:

A for Ape Apina
B for Betty Bear, Betzi
D for Doņa Felisa
M for Miggy, Madam Miff
Q for Qah
S for Suny
T for TezTez

Posted Sep 24, 2013, 11:56 am
olgamaus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to olgamaus Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Virtually nobody really needs a travelog password. As a mentor you can delete any post written by a person who is not authorized to do this.

Photos of all  ToyVoyagers I've hosted to far, here on flickr

Posted Sep 24, 2013, 12:59 pm
SiniS
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Spain

olgamaus said:
Virtually nobody really needs a travelog password. As a mentor you can delete any post written by a person who is not authorized to do this.

:stare: I didn't know that ^_^U So, I think I will delete password :)
Thank you again!!!
My TV:

Currently hosting:
Betzi
Qah
Madam Miff

Plans:

A for Ape Apina
B for Betty Bear, Betzi
D for Doņa Felisa
M for Miggy, Madam Miff
Q for Qah
S for Suny
T for TezTez

Posted Sep 27, 2013, 12:13 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable