ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Improvements to the site » Long pages

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Long pages
Emjay
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Netherlands

Send a personal messsage to Emjay Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi there!

Could the pages of the travellogs be shorter? If I'd like to see the latest updates, I have to scroll a long way down most of the time.

Thanks!

Emjay
Millicent (call her Millie, please) is living with her boyfriend Aaron with Goomymia in Norway.
Gozer is home
Minnilotta is with RikeH.
Slowly-Slowly is on his way from Beijing. Maybe lost???
Dille is with RikeH.
Cuty is home
Dutchy the Lion is home
Racko is in Finland with Henna
Humphrey is in New Zealand
Snowy the Seal is in Italy with Goldmoon
Hollandia is home
Second Hand Rose was released in the wild
Tupah was released in the wild in Igoumenitsa, Greece
Rudolph was released in the wild

Posted Oct 3, 2013, 2:44 pm
Strunki
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to Strunki Send a personal messsage to Strunki Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi Emjay:-)

You can change the order, when You click at "My Stuff" the line "Edit preferences".

There You find the item "Travelog order" and You can choose between "oldest post first" or "newest post first". I guess, You can switch it and from now on You always will see the newest updates first.

Could this help You?

Groetjes
strunki :D
Listen carefully, when they talk to You;)- They will do so and You understand them, when they feel, that You have the sense for them;)

HelmutBluepantarrived safely home at the end of December 2014 and he had great 4 weeks with Dicker Kumpel at Australia and Tasmania. He brought PieksHH to Remscheid :-)

Charlotte is at home

OleOrangescarf is at home and has a lot of fun with Monsti and störte

*Posted Oct 3, 2013, 2:55 pm
LittleCableCars
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Send an email to LittleCableCars Send a personal messsage to LittleCableCars Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I would like to see them shorter, too. It takes a very long time to load them on small devices.

Also, if you submit nominations to the golden Bears contest, you might have to count into the 100s. That's the main reason I didn't submit any entries this year.

Posted Oct 3, 2013, 3:31 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable