ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers Cafe » Taking a break

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Taking a break
Shilo
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Shilo Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hello everybody.

I am really sorry that i haven't made any Updates for such a Long time, but i am verry bussy at the Moment and because of that I haven't got the time and the Motivation to make something with the TVs.

I decidet to take a break from Toyvoyagers and so I want to send all the TVs who were staying with me back the next days.

I had a really great time here and want to thank everybody for that.
My ToyVoyagers :

Happy Ping - stays with Leslie
*Snowball* - is a stay at home TV
Hip & Hop - Paula Hip stays with Snamoen and Sam Hop stays with klubwerks 
Knöpfchen - stays with Dr.Kröbner 
Cookie Monster - is staying at home

TezTez, Sterni, Purple Tentacle, Peppi Pooh and Gwen Jolie are with me now.

Hase, Mr. Stanley, Bzzzzz, Zeitgeist, Little Dragon, Freddi, HoppsiMilk Chocolate, Lorca, Viper, Captain, PinkyHH and Ranil left us for their next adventures.
Have fun !

Posted Oct 12, 2013, 9:27 pm
fam-united

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send an AIM message to fam-united Send a personal messsage to fam-united Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hello my dear,
thank you for letting us know. I really hope, that you can come back one day, but now you take care of yourself - I know, that we have to do that. Sometimes I tend to forget that myself.
Kind regards,
Petra

Posted Oct 13, 2013, 3:34 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable