ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » What's new? » Christmas release / December ...

Pages: << prev 1, 2 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Christmas release / December wild release, 6th December 2013 to 6th January
Miss-Cynical
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Miss-Cynical Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

It seems a lot of Christmas TVs found a new home - that's so great to see!

I have checked the locations I left mine shortly after their release - both are gone, but no entries.
Lost in space ...

I hoped so much at least one would appear again somewhere :-(
I hope they are at least with a child somewhere and not ended up in a trashcan :-(

Posted Jan 14, 2014, 12:38 am
fam-united

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send an AIM message to fam-united Send a personal messsage to fam-united Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Thank you for participating in the Christmas/December release. We will have another release during summer - I will figure out, when the best time will be. Of course it should be during holiday time, so many different countries will see many nice little new toyvoyagers :)

Posted Jan 26, 2014, 6:43 pm
Pages: << prev 1, 2 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable