ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Hosts » Hosts in Europe » Host up in Kajaani, Finland

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Host up in Kajaani, Finland
Tatterdemalion
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Group: Members

Finland

Send an email to Tatterdemalion Visit Tatterdemalion's web site Send a personal messsage to Tatterdemalion Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi all voyagers and owners! (:

Just letting you people to know that I'd love to host a tv every now and then. I'm up to hosting any time of the year. I'm new to this but I have read the FAQ and assure you that I will be a very responsible host.

(If anyone wants their tv to have a very snowy and amazing Christmas / New Year, I believe it's not too late yet. I'll take the pet along to all celebrations and fun!)

Please leave a message in my inbox if interested. (:
I'd prefer having max. 2 voyagers at a time... at least now at the beginning (:

Best regards,
Tatts
Grow wise - remain child at heart <3

Posted Dec 7, 2013, 3:17 pm Last edited Dec 7, 2013, 3:47 pm by Tatterdemalion
MA_17
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Visit MA_17's web site Send a personal messsage to MA_17 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hei Tatts!
Tervetuloa ;)

It's easier to welcome toys when you already updated for some toys. Register your own toy and let him/her show your hometown to the world. So you also get a feeling for the updates and taking pictures. :)

Have fun! :D

Posted Dec 7, 2013, 8:33 pm
Tatterdemalion
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Finland

Send an email to Tatterdemalion Visit Tatterdemalion's web site Send a personal messsage to Tatterdemalion Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Thanks for the tip MA_17! I might do that, it sounds like fun (:
Grow wise - remain child at heart <3

Posted Dec 7, 2013, 8:41 pm
MA_17
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Visit MA_17's web site Send a personal messsage to MA_17 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

It is! :)
But some people notice a little bit later that they have problems taking pictures while other people are watching. So that's the best to start with your own tv :)
Good luck!

Posted Dec 7, 2013, 8:50 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable