ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Hosts » Hosts in Asia » Welcome to Beijing,China!

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Welcome to Beijing,China!
papa_always
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Group: Members

China

Visit papa_always's web site Send a personal messsage to papa_always Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi~~~Iím living in Beijing ,China~

Every year I go on a trip&#65281;Every trip I will take my toys,and take a lot of picture~~

Next month I'll be going to Australia and New Zealand!!

Beijing is a very interesting city&#65281;
While Beijing's air is not very good but the food is very tasty&#65281;Beijing also has many special scenery&#65281;So welcome to China!!

If your TV would like to come to China, please send a PM to me. I very glad host them, you can contact me at any time.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who love Racing Car?Come and find me&#65281;Maybe I will give your baby some surprise~\(&#8807;&#9661;&#8806;)/~

*Posted Jan 8, 2014, 6:43 am
olgamaus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send a personal messsage to olgamaus Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Welcome to this site! Have lots of fun here :)
Photos of all  ToyVoyagers I've hosted to far, here on flickr

Posted Jan 10, 2014, 5:39 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable