ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Improvements to the site » label templates to print out

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
label templates to print out
highland.hermit
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Group: Members

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to highland.hermit Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

hiya
i am about to sort out making a label for my first tv. i think a handmade label is ok if the tv is being passed between hosts who are already a member on this website.

but i am also interested in, sometime in the future of wild releasing a toy in a public place somewhere.

for this i really think an id label with the website logo and info would be a good idea. it would be good if there was a page in this site that we could print out that provided us with a sheet of nice toy voyager labels.

bookcrossing.com do something similar. i just think it would be neater that way then if a non- toyvoyager found the toy they would be more likely to read the info printed and not discard the tv as garbage.

can this be put to consideration?

Posted Jan 28, 2014, 1:07 pm
BlackCat
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Visit BlackCat's web site Send a personal messsage to BlackCat Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

maybe I'll put up mine as an pdf for downloading. Maybe other members want to share theirs?

There are no officials yet, we all do kinda what we want. But I am sure they'll think about it.
I am hosting: Pookee, Stripes, Mr. Moose, Anton Bär, Orkku Orava, ZeeZee Zebra, Lucky Hü, Kirin, Orpheus

Sadly my dear Wauzi moved to his dad...so now I have sweet little Jonathan to stay with me all the time. He is a stay-at-home Voyager.

If you want me to host your toy, please read this:
http://www.toyvoyagers.com/forum/index.php?a=topic&t=1617 *no spaces available in 2015*

Posted Jan 28, 2014, 1:14 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable