ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Hosts » TV Holidays in Stuttgart

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
TV Holidays in Stuttgart
Helmi
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Helmi Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hey,

i'm available to give your tv a hostel in Stuttgart (Germany).
Your tv can visit the hometown of Porsche and Mercedes, a fire station and a lot more places.

Your Helmi
Einer für alle, alle für einen.

Posted Feb 11, 2014, 7:56 am
BlackCat
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Visit BlackCat's web site Send a personal messsage to BlackCat Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I would love to send someone to Stuttgart. My little Torsten would love to see a fire station!

So if you want to host him. :)
If you want to be hosted - just let me know.

Sadly my dear Wauzi moved to his dad...so now I have sweet little Jonathan to stay with me all the time. He is a stay-at-home Voyager.

If you want me to host your toy, please read this:
http://www.toyvoyagers.com/forum/index.php?a=topic&t=1617 *no spaces available in 2015*

Posted Feb 11, 2014, 10:21 am
Helmi
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Helmi Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hey BlackCat, I send you a PM :)
Einer für alle, alle für einen.

*Posted Feb 11, 2014, 12:06 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable