ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Introduce Yourself » Hi from Chicago (the Windy Ci...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Hi from Chicago (the Windy City)
inamerica8
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Group: Members

United States

Send a personal messsage to inamerica8 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi, I'm Betty. I found this site when someone mentioned it on swap-bot. That's where JanieKat is headed, to a swap-bot swap in Wisconsin. I also take part in postcrossing. I am hoping to meet lots of interesting people and host lots of awesome toy voyagers here in Chicago.

Posted Mar 2, 2014, 4:12 pm
Apperveilchen
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to Apperveilchen Send a personal messsage to Apperveilchen Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Welcome! I hope you have fun!
my tvs: Emil is doing a foreign exchange to Japan/USA. Roderich is hiking in Canada. Vinícius has traveled to South Africa. Greta is stranded in Puerto Rico. Nami Geneveva seems to have been lost in the mail. Bob Beeker is still in Mexico. Kunigunde is having fun in the US. Kaspian was lost in the mail for the second time.

Currently with me: Knopf

Posted Mar 3, 2014, 8:44 am
inamerica8
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

United States

Send a personal messsage to inamerica8 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Thank you! I already love it. :)

Posted Mar 4, 2014, 3:38 am
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable