ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Introduce Yourself » Canadian Host available

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Canadian Host available
whodalalee
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Group: Members

Canada

Send a personal messsage to whodalalee Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I am very interested in hosting a traveler here in southern British Columbia. We are best known for our orchards and vineyards here in Kelowna.
Okanagan Lake is very close to us. It is said that there is a lake monster in Okanagan Lake, called the Ogopogo. Maybe our traveler will be lucky enough to see the Ogopogo!
In the summer it gets very hot and we enjoy the sandy beaches. In the winter it is cold so we enjoy snowmobiling. We also enjoy camping and just hanging around with our animals.
As a host I will enjoy taking pictures and posting them as well as finding new ways for having fun! We will do crafts and visit our daughter's University here.
We can even go on a nice road trip....maybe to Vancouver to visit our son at his University.
We have many old stuffed friends to visit here too. So our traveler will not be lonely.
If you would like to send us a traveler, we will not disappoint!

*Posted Mar 8, 2014, 12:55 pm
Apperveilchen
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to Apperveilchen Send a personal messsage to Apperveilchen Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Welcome! I am looking forward to seeing those updates!

The best way to get started right away is to start your own toyvoyager and go out and take pictures. It takes a little getting used to to stand in the middle of the street and take photos of a stuffed toy.
my tvs: Emil is doing a foreign exchange to Japan/USA. Roderich is hiking in Canada. Vinícius has traveled to South Africa. Greta is stranded in Puerto Rico. Nami Geneveva seems to have been lost in the mail. Bob Beeker is still in Mexico. Kunigunde is having fun in the US. Kaspian was lost in the mail for the second time.

Currently with me: Knopf

Posted Mar 9, 2014, 10:23 am
MA_17
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Visit MA_17's web site Send a personal messsage to MA_17 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Welcome to the world of the TVs. Have fun!

Like Apperveilchen said, get your own toyvoyager, take pictures of it and write your first updates.
Sometimes it takes a while to get a feeling for that. ;)

Posted Mar 9, 2014, 10:27 am
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable