ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Hosts » Hosts in N. America and Canada » British Columbia Canada-- wai...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
British Columbia Canada-- waiting for a Toy Voyager!
whodalalee
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Group: Members

Canada

Send a personal messsage to whodalalee Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I am very interested in hosting a traveler here in southern British Columbia. We are best known for our orchards and vineyards here in Kelowna.
Okanagan Lake is very close to us. It is said that there is a lake monster in Okanagan Lake, called the Ogopogo. Maybe our traveler will be lucky enough to see the Ogopogo!
In the summer it gets very hot and we enjoy the sandy beaches. In the winter it is cold so we enjoy snowmobiling. We also enjoy camping and just hanging around with our animals.
As a host I will enjoy taking pictures and posting them as well as finding new ways for having fun! We will do crafts and visit our daughter's University here.
We can even go on a nice road trip....maybe to Vancouver to visit our son at his University.
We have many old stuffed friends to visit here too. So our traveler will not be lonely.
If you would like to send us a traveler, we will not disappoint!

*Posted Mar 8, 2014, 1:04 pm
DominicYpsilon
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Austria

Send a personal messsage to DominicYpsilon Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

hallo,
i am new here and such for my sheep an host in the usa or other places near them. im from vienna- in austria and want also give a host for another toy :)
can u tell me a bit about how it works here ?
thanks, Domi

Posted Apr 6, 2014, 2:44 pm
Lena1999
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Lena1999 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi I hope that my tv can visit british columbia please it would be great it would be the trip my tv will has

Posted Apr 7, 2014, 1:54 pm
Nya-oh
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Nya-oh Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi!

it would be very great if my TV can visit you. And of course I like to be a host of your TV and show you Hamburg.

Posted Apr 8, 2014, 8:25 pm
whodalalee
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Canada

Send a personal messsage to whodalalee Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I am still available to host here in British Columbia...I have only 1 TV right now...Betzi....and my own TV is Prickles....look them up to see the adventures they have been on so far!

Attached file: IMG_1205.jpg (101 downloads)
IMG_1205.jpg

Posted Apr 24, 2014, 9:25 am
whodalalee
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Canada

My guest room is currently full...so am willing to take new TV's after Aug. this year. In order for ALL my TV's to have an excellent experience, I have to top it off now. But if you are looking for a host later in the year let me know! Thank you!

Posted May 13, 2014, 11:06 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable