ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Dazed and Confused? » trouble

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
trouble
fam-united

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send an AIM message to fam-united Send a personal messsage to fam-united Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I'm so sorry, besides to some health trouble (neck and shoulder again) I had a lot of trouble with my computer and internet. And I'm really sorry, but I had no time to go somewhere else to work on this website and write my updates. Right now everything is working again and so I can start to do my work here - finally.

Posted Mar 12, 2014, 6:04 pm
MA_17
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Visit MA_17's web site Send a personal messsage to MA_17 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Welcome back Petra. :)

Posted Mar 13, 2014, 10:13 pm
Eshara
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Trinidad and Tobago

Send an email to Eshara Visit Eshara's web site Send a personal messsage to Eshara Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

WELCOME BACK PETRA! HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU AND THE FAMILY!
Unfortunately, I'm not Hosting at this time.
I will update accordingly when I do start Hosting.
Thank you for understanding!😊

My ToyVoyagers' Itinerary:-

Puffalumps is lost somewhere 😓😡...

Owen H.M-Fips is safe with charteuxheart in Vietnam!!! We made contact after two years! Owen will soon be home! UPDATE: Sep. 27, 2015: I have no idea what has become of Owen now :-(

Bernie R.G.Bear is safe with Apartmentcat in Australia and will soon be on the way to JemmaJ in the U.K.! be home! UPDATE: Sep. 27, 2015: I have no idea what has become of Bernie now :-(

JBF Bear is safe with Mausbären in Austria!!!We made contact after two years! JBF Bear is ready to have new adventures!

Sunshiney is having fun with papa_always in China!

MiniMoo left inamerica8 in January 2015 to visit BlackCat in Germany but has not yet arrived :-(

GiGi Giraffe is having fun with Salvia in Germany!

...and

ZeeZee Zebra is having fun with BlackCat in Germany!

Posted Mar 13, 2014, 10:26 pm
cocoaby
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Japan

Send a personal messsage to cocoaby Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I'm glad you're come back.
:D
I'm sorry, I do not have enough time for toys hosting. I may not be able to send a reply soon.

Posted Mar 14, 2014, 8:33 am
Susie's
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Susie's Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Great to hear that you are doing better. :cyclops:
My TV's
Poschti:is at home in Germany     

little T.B. : is at home Germany

Betty Bear:     is at home in Germany

Currently hosting: none

Posted Mar 17, 2014, 2:28 pm
fam-united

Member Level

Germany

Send an AIM message to fam-united Send a personal messsage to fam-united Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Finally I'm feeling better and so does my internet and computer. I'm happy to be back, too.

Posted Mar 17, 2014, 2:53 pm
cutebunny
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

India

Send a personal messsage to cutebunny Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

shareit apk
shareit
shareit for laptop
shareit for pc

https://shareit.work/
download shareit

Posted Feb 13, 2020, 8:08 am
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable