ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers looking for hosts » Pet Animals looking for Hosts » Rabbits Looking for Hosts » Will you host Smithers the bu...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Will you host Smithers the bunny? =)
mancheethebanshee
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Group: Members

United States

Send a personal messsage to mancheethebanshee Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Smithers, a bunny from Maryland, is looking to travel abroad for the first time. =) Send me a message or post here if you would be interested in hosting him! =)

Attached file: phpezN2s9PM.jpg (69 downloads)
phpezN2s9PM.jpg

Posted Mar 13, 2014, 12:30 am
fam-united

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send an AIM message to fam-united Send a personal messsage to fam-united Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Welcome to toyvoyagers:) Just one thing, that maybe will help you to find a host: Write up to 5 updates for your tv, showing how he lives and where. So you can introduce your tv to the soon to be hosts and show the future guests, how you do your updates. :)
Have fun with toyvoyagers

Kind regards, Petra

Posted Mar 13, 2014, 7:03 am
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable