ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Hosts » Hosts in N. America and Canada » Host in South Carolina

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Host in South Carolina
briannanichole21
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Group: Members

United States

Send a personal messsage to briannanichole21 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I would love to host for your little ToyVoyager here in South Carolina! I tend to travel to other states a lot and promise to take good care of you little ToyVoyager and take plenty of photos of all the neat things we do here :) hmu!
Brianna Price

*Posted Apr 3, 2014, 7:23 pm
BlackCat
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Visit BlackCat's web site Send a personal messsage to BlackCat Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hello and welcome here :)!

It would be nice if you would start with making your own toyvoyager and show him around. So we can see what kind of photos you make and you can get used to the feeling of photographing a toy.

Thank you for joining us :)!

Love,
Fabi
I am hosting: Pookee, Stripes, Mr. Moose, Anton Bär, Orkku Orava, ZeeZee Zebra, Lucky Hü, Kirin, Orpheus

Sadly my dear Wauzi moved to his dad...so now I have sweet little Jonathan to stay with me all the time. He is a stay-at-home Voyager.

If you want me to host your toy, please read this:
http://www.toyvoyagers.com/forum/index.php?a=topic&t=1617 *no spaces available in 2015*

Posted Apr 3, 2014, 8:54 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable