ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » What's new? » Help for new members

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Help for new members
fam-united

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send an AIM message to fam-united Send a personal messsage to fam-united Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Write a friendly request in our

http://toyvoyagers.com/forum/index.php?a=topic&t=187&min=220#p9
thread

After you received your ID: To get started, please click on 'Activate Voyager' on the menu bar. You will then be taken through the process of creating your ToyVoyager profile and travelog.

If you need any help, please feel free to ask. Please write 5 and more nice updates in English for your own toyvoyager, so everyone sees, how you do it. And don't forget to include about 3 photos to each update, always include your toyvoyager on the photo. And don’t forget to ask not only for the hosts’ addresses but also private email addresses. Please think of the rule, that the forum and travelog language is English.

Wenn du Hilfe brauchst, melde dich. Bitte schreibe 5 oder mehr schöne Updates in Englisch für deinen eigenen toyvoyager, so dass jeder sieht, wie du das tust. Und vergiss nicht, ungefähr drei Bilder in jedes Update einzufügen, immer mit deinem toyvoyager auf dem Bild. Und vergiss nicht den host nicht nur nach der Adresse, sondern auch nach der Email-Adresse zu fragen. Bitte denke daran, dass die Forum- und travelog-Sprache Englisch ist.

Please remember, that sending a tv costs money. So try to find a tv, that fits in an envelope easily. Packets are much too expensive. So your tv should be not too heavy and large, but also not too small (so I could fall out of a pocket without realizing, less than 150 g and smaller than 20cm). Please let me know, if you are younger than 16. It's just for your safety. If you want, your parents can get in contact with me. I will help you with sending your tv to a host.

Bitte denke daran, dass das Versenden eines TVs Geld kostet. Versuche einen tv zu finden, der in einen Briefumschlag passt. Päckchen sind viel zu teuer. Dein tv sollte also nicht zu groß und nicht zu schwer sein, aber auch nicht zu klein (so dass er aus der Tasche fallen kann, ohne dass man es bemerkt, weniger als 150g und kleiner als 20cm).
Bitte lass es mich wissen, wenn du jünger als 16 bist. Es dient deiner eigenen Sicherheit. Es können auch gerne deine Eltern mit mir Kontakt aufnehmen. Ich helfe dir beim Versenden deines tvs.

Bei Problemen können dir diese Links helfen:
Please take a look at these links, they might help you with your start:

Info for Newbies

Idea for new hosts

selfmade tags for your new toyvoyager

What maybe is your first wish to know: How can I find a host? Please take a look at the profiles of members in the Forum Members or in the thread "Hosts". Please look at the "available for hosting". If you see "no", there's no need to get in contact with this member (maybe this member has too many tvs at his/her place already or just no time for hosting) and if you see "yes" go ahead and write a pm.
When you read the posts in the "hosts" thread, please take a look at the date, when this member, who wrote the first post, was last online. If it is more than two months ago, then forget this member right now. Only write a post there, if you see, that the member was online during the last month.

Was dich vielleicht als erstes interessiert: Wie finde ich einen Host/Gastgeber für meinen tv? Bitte schaue in den Profilen der Mitglieder im Forum Members oder im Thread "hosts". In den Profilen siehst du "available for hosting". Wenn du dort ein "no" siehst, dann brauchst du gar nicht erst dieses Mitglied anzuschreiben, da es im Moment keinen tv aufnehmen kann (vielleicht sind schon zu viele da oder das Mitglied hat gerade keine Zeit zum Hosten) und wenn du "yes" siehst, dann schreibe eine pm an dieses Mitglied.
Wenn du im "hosts" thread einen Post liest, achte bitte darauf, wann dieses Mitglied den Post geschrieben hat und wann es zum letzten Mal online war. Wenn es mehr als zwei Monate her ist, dann vergiss dieses Mitglied im Moment. Schreibe nur auf diesen Post, wenn du siehst, dass das Mitglied während des letzten Monats online war.

Please also take a look at the "toyvoyagers looking for hosts" thread. It's the same there: If a member wrote the post a long time ago, but is offline since months, then just forget to write a pm to this member or to write an answer to this post.

Bitte schau auch in den "toyvoyagers looking for hosts" thread. Dort ist es das Gleiche: Wenn ein Mitglied diesen post vor langer Zeit schrieb und seit Monaten nicht mehr auf der Seite war, dann vergiss es, ihm eine pm zu schreiben oder auf diesen post zu antworten.

Viele Grüße
Petra

Kind regards
Petra

Posted Apr 6, 2014, 4:47 pm Last edited Apr 6, 2014, 5:11 pm by fam-united
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable