ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers looking for hosts » Pet Animals looking for Hosts » Guinea-pig MrKnuddel searches...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Guinea-pig MrKnuddel searches Host, MisterKnuddel
LionCereal
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send a personal messsage to LionCereal Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hey there, I'm the fellow little guinea-pig MisterKnuddel from Germany. I'd like to explore the world and witness some foreign cultures, I love traveling! :) I'd be happy if you took me to you and showed me some of the sights near you during my journey! I'm looking forward :)

Yours sincerely ,
MisterKnuddel

Attached file: MisterKnuddel.JPG (98 downloads)
MisterKnuddel.JPG

*Posted Apr 6, 2014, 5:19 pm
LionCereal
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send a personal messsage to LionCereal Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hey everyone! I'm currently staying in Russia with Mrs. Foxy and we had a lot of fun together in the past months. I'm looking for new adventures throughout the world now and hope to find a nice host somewhere :) If you would like to host me, I'd be very happy!

Kind regards,
your MisterKnuddels

Posted Jan 17, 2015, 11:58 am
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable