ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Hosts » Hosts in N. America and Canada » Northern California, USA

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Northern California, USA
Mouse
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Group: Members

United States

Send an ICQ messsage to Mouse Send a personal messsage to Mouse Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi! I live in California. Just 15 miles away from San Francisco. I'm still new to this website, but would love to welcome your toy voyager in my house. Please reply if your toy would like to be my guest!
As most of you remember, the website was down earlier this year for some period of time. During that time a lot has changed in my life, had some personal issues and unfortunately I haven't been active on the website after it was back on. Distracted with personal stuff, I had no time to connect with the TV owners and send them back, but don't worry - they are all alive and well! however, now i think it is the time to reunite them with the owners or just go back to their next host. If your TV is staying with me, please PM me the address you want me to send it to. I am sorry for the huge delay, but I promise to get every TV back home safely.
-------
Will not be hosting anyone for a while.
-------
ThomasHH left yesterday! he is flying back to his mom right now :)

*Posted Apr 29, 2014, 2:31 am
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable