ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers looking for hosts » Desert Animals Looking for Hosts » I'm Felipe and Dad wants me t...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
I'm Felipe and Dad wants me to travel, Likeable lizard wants to travel far
mrlizard
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Group: Members

United States

Send an email to mrlizard Send a personal messsage to mrlizard Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi. My dad (He's in the picture over there. He's kinda wooden) is looking for someone to host me. He says I can travel on my own, and to any country Dad can afford to mail me to. I'm light weight and small, so I'm easy to send. I'm also very quiet and well-mannered. I do like to eat, however. And I like to go to different restaurants with my hosts. But I am small, so I don't eat much. I'm also pretty easy when it comes to deciding what to do. If you can't fulfill my missions, please do fun things with me. Anything!
Mr. Lizard, a wonderful host and a nervous father

Posted May 18, 2014, 9:26 pm Last edited May 18, 2014, 9:27 pm by mrlizard
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable