ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » I really like... » Kung Fu Panda

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Kung Fu Panda
Apperveilchen
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send an email to Apperveilchen Send a personal messsage to Apperveilchen Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

http://www.toyvoyagers.com/index.php?a=topic&s=attach&id=234428
This reminds me of 'Kung Fu Panda'  :cyclops:
my tvs: Emil is doing a foreign exchange to Japan/USA. Roderich is hiking in Canada. Vinícius has traveled to South Africa. Greta is stranded in Puerto Rico. Nami Geneveva seems to have been lost in the mail. Bob Beeker is still in Mexico. Kunigunde is having fun in the US. Kaspian was lost in the mail for the second time.

Currently with me: Knopf

Posted Jun 2, 2014, 9:13 pm
BlackCat
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Visit BlackCat's web site Send a personal messsage to BlackCat Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hahahaha, you are right. It really looks like that :D!
If you want to be hosted - just let me know.

Sadly my dear Wauzi moved to his dad...so now I have sweet little Jonathan to stay with me all the time. He is a stay-at-home Voyager.

If you want me to host your toy, please read this:
http://www.toyvoyagers.com/forum/index.php?a=topic&t=1617 *no spaces available in 2015*

Posted Jan 7, 2015, 6:24 pm
papa_always
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

China

Visit papa_always's web site Send a personal messsage to papa_always Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Thank you like this picture&#65281; B)I'm glad to see this.
If your TV would like to come to China, please send a PM to me. I very glad host them, you can contact me at any time.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who love Racing Car?Come and find me&#65281;Maybe I will give your baby some surprise~\(&#8807;&#9661;&#8806;)/~

*Posted Mar 18, 2015, 10:24 am
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable