ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Introduce Yourself » Umm, hi! Again.

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Umm, hi! Again.
kessalia
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Group: Members

United States

Send an email to kessalia Visit kessalia's web site Send a personal messsage to kessalia Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

So I disappeared for a while, sent all the toys home that I could, and then moved, thinking that it would be over soon and I could come back. I've now moved THREE more times and life is still crazy! *L* I'm happy to see that the site is still here, or here again, or will be here soon, whatever. ^_^

I don't think I'm up to hosting again quite yet, but maybe this summer. :)

Posted Jan 9, 2015, 5:04 am
fam-united

Member Level

Germany

Send an AIM message to fam-united Send a personal messsage to fam-united Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Welcome back :)

Posted Jan 10, 2015, 4:01 pm
goomymia
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Norway

Visit goomymia's web site Send a personal messsage to goomymia Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

How wonderful! Hope my voyager could visit you in summer :p
Hansel and Gretel have visited Gallifrey

Posted Jan 17, 2015, 3:12 am
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable