ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers looking for hosts » Bears Looking for Hosts » Lavender Bear is ready to tra...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Lavender Bear is ready to travel!
JemmaJ
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Group: Members

United Kingdom

Send an AIM message to JemmaJ Send a message to JemmaJ with Yahoo! Messenger View JemmaJ's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to JemmaJ Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

http://i55.tinypic.com/20qynf5.jpg
Me greeting UrselHH

Lavender Bear has returned home; but wants to still see the world. She is now looking for some people who are willing to look after her for a while.

Is there anyone interested?

1: oksev25 in Bulgaria
2: Salvia in Germany
3: awkwardnative in USA
4:
5:
CURRENTLY HOSTING:
MisterKnuddel
Sir James

Hosting Available...

WILL BE HOSTING SOON:
Snow White
Bernie R.G.Bear
Shorn the Sheep

MY TVs:
Lavender Bear will be traveling to Bulgaria soon
Want to host Lavender?

Doris Cow is home and ready for some hosts!
Want to host Doris?

MimiHopps has returned from Germany. She will be looking for a new host soon! If you would like to host her; please let me know!

LOST TVs:
Charlie Mouse was last seen in USA with Tera :(

Posted Feb 3, 2015, 9:57 pm Last edited Apr 21, 2015, 2:55 pm by JemmaJ
JemmaJ
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Group: Members

United Kingdom

Send an AIM message to JemmaJ Send a message to JemmaJ with Yahoo! Messenger View JemmaJ's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to JemmaJ Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Would you like to host Lavender? Just PM or reply here! She is on her way to Bulgaria to have some fun with oksev25
CURRENTLY HOSTING:
MisterKnuddel
Sir James

Hosting Available...

WILL BE HOSTING SOON:
Snow White
Bernie R.G.Bear
Shorn the Sheep

MY TVs:
Lavender Bear will be traveling to Bulgaria soon
Want to host Lavender?

Doris Cow is home and ready for some hosts!
Want to host Doris?

MimiHopps has returned from Germany. She will be looking for a new host soon! If you would like to host her; please let me know!

LOST TVs:
Charlie Mouse was last seen in USA with Tera :(

Posted Apr 4, 2015, 3:56 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable