ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers Cafe » Travelling Hedgehog

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Travelling Hedgehog, A real hedgehog on adventures!
Xadrian
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Group: Members

United Kingdom

Send an email to Xadrian Send a personal messsage to Xadrian Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I saw this today and was reminded of toyvoyaging.  Someone has been taking their hedgehog out on travelling adventures...

Travelling Hedgie
Due to health issues I won't be able to participate in Toyvoyaging right now. I hope to do so again in the future.

Posted Feb 20, 2015, 1:09 pm
fam-united

Member Level

Germany

Send an AIM message to fam-united Send a personal messsage to fam-united Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

It's somehow cute and of course reminds of toyvoyagers, but nevertheless I prefer toyvoyagers. Such a poor hedgehog, that has to travel around like a toy.

Posted Feb 20, 2015, 1:20 pm
Xadrian
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send an email to Xadrian Send a personal messsage to Xadrian Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hmm, it shows a reply to this, but I cannot see it :(

Due to health issues I won't be able to participate in Toyvoyaging right now. I hope to do so again in the future.

Posted Mar 3, 2015, 2:25 pm
kessalia
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

United States

Send an email to kessalia Visit kessalia's web site Send a personal messsage to kessalia Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

So cute! :D

Posted Mar 3, 2015, 8:41 pm
Eohippus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Finland

Send an email to Eohippus Send a personal messsage to Eohippus Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hmm, the hedgehog is übercute, and seems to be quite comfy in his/hers owners hands, but somehow I still don't quite accept this. :thinking:

Maybe I just have my hair in a too tight bun, but somehow it doesn't look right to pose a real, living animal like that in photos taken in places which seem to be very high and too cold for it to be at all.
Maybe I would better keep my mouth shut and let people have their fun, but I would never dare to handle an animal quite like that.
What if a mosquito stung my eye or a raven suddenly got onto it's wings a meter away from my feet, and I lost my grip of the hedgehog? :thinking:

On the other hand, some people even take photos like that of their babies, so maybe I'm really being over-sensitive here.
http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/personal/pooh_go.gif  http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/artists/mother_goose/MG_08.gif

Posted Mar 31, 2015, 1:29 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable