ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers looking for hosts » Birds Looking for Hosts » Someone take this Bluejay off...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Someone take this Bluejay off my hands! (Buzz Bluejay)
kessalia
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Group: Members

United States

Send an email to kessalia Visit kessalia's web site Send a personal messsage to kessalia Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Buzz wants to travel.  NOW, he tells me, not later.  He says he has waited long enough! 
He has a date to go to Vunder in June, but would anyone like him until them? 
He can be a bit of a handful at time, like a teenager, but we have TRIED to teach him manners...

And I can't remember how to link TVs.  oops.  o.O  Buzz BlueJay 
hmm, did that do it?

Posted Feb 20, 2015, 11:45 pm
goomymia
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Norway

Visit goomymia's web site Send a personal messsage to goomymia Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi Mel, I'll be a bit busy before June. But it would be wonderful if he could come visit me after Vunder :D
Please add me on his host list ;)
Hansel and Gretel have visited Gallifrey

Posted Feb 21, 2015, 1:23 am
kessalia
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

United States

Send an email to kessalia Visit kessalia's web site Send a personal messsage to kessalia Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Sure! :D Thank you!

We are still checking the mail every day waiting for Arn to arrive! ^_^

Posted Feb 21, 2015, 2:46 am
fam-united

Member Level

Germany

Send an AIM message to fam-united Send a personal messsage to fam-united Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Oh, that's a lovely one :) Right now birds come back from everywhere, because spring comes - I think, I've heard something like that. So if Buzz BlueJay wants to come to me now - here I am. Maybe Kari can come and visit you in the meantime? It would be something like an exchange then :)

Posted Feb 21, 2015, 7:57 am Last edited Feb 21, 2015, 7:58 am by fam-united
kessalia
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

United States

You have hosted him before, Not that I mind but are you sure he wouldn't be too much trouble? *L*

I am trying to stay at only 2 visitors for a while, and thy are on their way currently. Also anyone who comes to me now will probably just get put to work shoveling. *L* When one of others moves along? :) I'm not sure how long they are planning to stay but a LOT more goes on here in the summer. *L*

Posted Feb 21, 2015, 12:50 pm
fam-united

Member Level

Germany

Send an AIM message to fam-united Send a personal messsage to fam-united Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

You see me laughing :)

So that's what happens, when you had so many guests. But this bird is so cute :)

A summer travel for Kari would be great too. Just let me know and Kari will come

Greetings, Petra

Posted Feb 21, 2015, 1:07 pm Last edited Feb 21, 2015, 1:09 pm by fam-united
kessalia
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

United States

I will let you know as soon as one of my guests decides to move on. :)

Posted Feb 22, 2015, 11:55 pm
kessalia
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

United States

Buzz needs to move along, anyone have an opening for an adorable bluejay? :)

Posted Jul 24, 2015, 9:45 pm
jeanettemiami
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

United States

Send a personal messsage to jeanettemiami Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

He could visit Miami, Florida. Where is he now?

Posted Sep 26, 2015, 12:30 am
Little Black Dog
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

South Africa

Send a personal messsage to Little Black Dog Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Good day,

I am a newbie host, and he is welcome to visit sunny Johannesburg in South Africa if you are interested.

:)

Posted Oct 9, 2015, 12:41 pm
TinLomeli
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Virgin Islands, U.s.

Send a personal messsage to TinLomeli Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

A view of the topics is judged for the fixing of the goals for all humans. the percentage of the topic and BestCustomEssay is filed for the top of the reforms for all humans. The view of the crucial topic is held for the fattened elements.

Posted May 8, 2020, 9:01 am
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable