ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Hosts » Hosts in N. America and Canada » Hello From Nebraska

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Hello From Nebraska
niteperson
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Group: Members

United States

Send a personal messsage to niteperson Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I'm new to this site and would love to get started hosting little critters/dolls. When someone sends me a message to host do I then send them my address?

Posted Mar 23, 2015, 5:46 am
Dr.Kröbner
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Dr.Kröbner Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hello and wellcome in the toyvoyagerworld :D

Posted Mar 23, 2015, 11:43 am
Eohippus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Finland

Send an email to Eohippus Send a personal messsage to Eohippus Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hello, Niteperson. :)

Yes. When someone wants you to host a voyager, you have to give your address where the voyager can be sent to.
Of course that should be done in a private message, not on the forum. ;-)

It is also good to exchange email addresses with the people who's toys you are hosting/ who are hosting your toys, so that the contacting is easier in case there is troubles with the webpage etc.

Have fun! :-)
http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/personal/pooh_go.gif  http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/artists/mother_goose/MG_08.gif

Posted Mar 23, 2015, 12:13 pm
niteperson
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

United States

Send a personal messsage to niteperson Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Ok. Good advice and thanks for the Welcome.

Posted Mar 26, 2015, 7:16 pm
BlackCat
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Visit BlackCat's web site Send a personal messsage to BlackCat Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hey :)!

Welcome here. As an advice for the beginning: Start your own toy and show it around in your city.

A lot of people like to send toys to hosts that have their own toy and already posted some nice updates.

Have fun here :)
I am hosting: Pookee, Stripes, Mr. Moose, Anton Bär, Orkku Orava, ZeeZee Zebra, Lucky Hü, Kirin, Orpheus

Sadly my dear Wauzi moved to his dad...so now I have sweet little Jonathan to stay with me all the time. He is a stay-at-home Voyager.

If you want me to host your toy, please read this:
http://www.toyvoyagers.com/forum/index.php?a=topic&t=1617 *no spaces available in 2015*

Posted Mar 27, 2015, 8:23 am
niteperson
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

United States

I guess I'm doing the opposite by hosting first so I can understand how to upload pictures and blog. I'm hosting 3 already and having a ball! I'm hoping these same people will be hosts for my TV's when I'm ready to send one traveling.
Thanks everyone for the Welcome.

Posted Apr 15, 2015, 6:05 am
niteperson
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

United States

I am now down to hosting one toy (Pixie) so I'm ready for another guest. Just send me a message.

*Posted May 23, 2015, 4:46 am
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable